LITTLE SOMALI BOY MISSING

4EB32E9E-DF39-4BE1-8C53-9357F57BD5F4.jpeg

This boy was found alone in a Walmart in Minneapolis Minnesota with no parents. There is speculation that he was kidpanned and was left at the Walmart. If anyone has any information on him please contact Abubakar As-Sadique Islamic Center or the MPD.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Yes they are looking for his parents but from what I heard since his parents have not reported him missing at the Walmart some people are saying he was kidnapped and left there.
Oh, if he was kidnapped alx he wasn't killed. Also how old is he? Maybe he could tell us who his parents are?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Soon you’ll see his mother on Somali tv saying “gaalada ba ilmaheygii iga qaadatay. Wey gaaleynayaan” :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Some lunatic people not looking after ciyaal.

One group of people i would not hesitate at all to shoot in the head is the ciyaal abusers and those who oppress them.

How can you do this to a pure innocent soul ?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
something is not right with this story, I hope that child is in a good place tonight and is being taken care of :)

something is not right with this story, I hope that child is in a good place tonight and is being taken care of :)
What part of the Story doesn’t add up to you? Since the whole thing is all over the place and everything we know right now is just speculation.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What part of the Story doesn’t add up to you? Since the whole thing is all over the place and everything we know right now is just speculation.

from what I heard, the boy was found in walmart, someone found him and took him to the mosque. I think the police should have been called first so that a proper investigation could have been done. Cameras being reviewed, eliminating foul play and so on. Right now, my prayer is with the child, hopefully he is in a loving place :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How is a child in walmart with no pants and no parents looking? Some people dont deserve kids.

I’d tell you how !

she had 8 kids in 8 years...

drove 3 husbands away

overwhelmed but enjoying gov benefits...she got the stimulus and the tax return plus 3 child support

house is as dirty as it can get ...why ...she’s constantly on the phone with heblaayo “naa tii @Hani Malab ma maqashey..Xasan dheere ba uuriyey oo ka cararay “.

she goes to Walmart...takes the 3 youngest kids in the car....leaves them in the car....is on the phone in a deep xan conversation...meanwhile little Faarax open the door of the car and enters the mall...mother returns to the car and sees two kids and because she’s in deep conversation assumes she only brought 2 kids with her.

several hours later she realizes that she’s missing her child...screams to the neighbors ...wails like the whale she is ...CPS comes into the home, sees utter trash and judge the house to be unfit for living n it. They confiscate the kids.....last comes on Somali TV “walaalayaal gaalka caruurteena uu soo dhigtay “

She never thinks abt the evil eye of @Hani Malab ...when you talk about @Hani Malab balaaayo aa kugu dhici

I’d tell you how !

she had 8 kids in 8 years...

drove 3 husbands away

overwhelmed but enjoying gov benefits...she got the stimulus and the tax return plus 3 child support

house is as dirty as it can get ...why ...she’s constantly on the phone with heblaayo “naa tii @Hani Malab ma maqashey..Xasan dheere ba uuriyey oo ka cararay “.

she goes to Walmart...takes the 3 youngest kids in the car....leaves them in the car....is on the phone in a deep xan conversation...meanwhile little Faarax open the door of the car and enters the mall...mother returns to the car and sees two kids and because she’s in deep conversation assumes she only brought 2 kids with her.

several hours later she realizes that she’s missing her child...screams to the neighbors ...wails like the whale she is ...CPS comes into the home, sees utter trash and judge the house to be unfit for living n it. They confiscate the kids.....last comes on Somali TV “walaalayaal gaalka caruurteena uu soo dhigtay “

She never thinks abt the evil eye of @Hani Malab ...when you talk about @Hani Malab balaaayo aa kugu dhici

Serves her right for talking about me I hope CPS takes the kids, bastarada fudud

Trending