LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT GEELJIRE RULES. You’ll be floored that this is part of our culture, come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If your qabiil is fighting your reer abti qabiil, did you know that there’s no holding back. You will be facing your abtiyos and your actual abtiyo. It is expected that you shown no mercy. You are expected to drive the dagger deep into his chest. Now, in this modern age, you have to hit him with an RPG.

I apologize for being very graphic but our culture is just incredible, supreme and honorable.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is your name R.Kelly? He's a child molester

:bell::gucciwhat: These people accuse me of continually going back home to mate with 16-17 year olds. They are very liberal godless people. They want to exterminate our great forefather’s culture.

If your qabiil is fighting your reer abti qabiil, did you know that there’s no holding back. You will be facing your abtiyos and your actual abtiyo. It is expected that you shown no mercy. You are expected to drive the dagger deep into his chest. Now, in this modern age, you have to hit him with an RPG.

I apologize for being very graphic but our culture is just incredible, supreme and honorable.
rah i just found out my first cousins are hawiye
i'm mj

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I wont fight my reer abtii, over my dead body. I will only fight for Allaah swt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending