Listen up class! It's time for a snap geography test

@Apollo Dont judge :mjhaps:
20200214_013906.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I got 186/196 = 95%

uJAsqeV.png

I was mainly focused on bigger nations and didn't have enough time to mention the city-states and tiny islands. They were mainly tiny islands from the pacific ocean, the Caribbean sea and city-states in Europe.

The list of countries I forgot to mention.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I thought Greenland was an actual country until I learned it was an autonomous state of Denmark.

The hell happened to Palestine? Israel made their country unexistent.

I also typed in Somaliland but I forgot it's not recognized.

I could've mentioned more countries like Vatican City, Monaco, Bahamas and others I know if it wasn't for being stuck with those three unexisting countries. I kept typing it out and thought it was a glitch.
:dead:

The map test is literally western made because it recognizes Taiwan as a sovereign state while most countries go align with China for Taiwan only being a province of China. Some nations don't recognize Israel but do recognize Palestine.

Last edited:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I thought Greenland was an actual country until I learned it was an autonomous state of Denmark.

The hell happened to Palestine? Israel made their country unexistent.

I also typed Somaliland but I forgot it's not recognized.

I could've mentioned more countries like Vatican City, Monaco, Bahamas and others if it wasn't for being stuck with those three unrecognized countries.

The test map is literally western made because it recognizes Taiwan as a sovereign country while most countries go align with China for being a province of China. Some nations don't recognize Israel but do recognize Palestine.

Bro, Greenland isn’t seeking independence so you can’t really call it an unrecognized country. Pretty sure they can leave whenever they want but they’re a huge tax drain on Denmark and depend on her.

can't see anything , can't do it on my phone lol .
plus , half of this list are fake countries, four niggaz living on an island doesn't constitute a country, f*ck out of here .:nahgirl:

not gonna waste my time remembering tiny insignificant islands
DismalWarmheartedIslandcanary-size_restricted.gif

also, I know for a fact around 75% of ya niggaz are lying on your result , that faan and exaggerate gene is strong in you young sspot faraaxs .:umad::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I hate those shitty islands.

Nonetheless i did pretty well considering i hate central east europe and the islands.

:chrisfreshhah:

Screenshot (126).png
Screenshot (127).png