List of largest Economies in Africa: s go fucking kill yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
so???, i mean good for them but all african economies are owned by westerners and chinese
while the elite get rewared, the average ghanian or tanzanian, lives in a dreprived hiv infect slum shithole
it really highlights how low the rest of afrca's bantustans are that somalia with all its mutitude of problems is not even in the poorest 10,
while djibouti a small little somali dominated enclave is considered rich and modern in africa

dont get me wrong i think its really sad that we are so low, but in honesty the rest of africa (especially bantu africa) is shit masked in perfume

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
You fight over silly punaniland, snmland, sufiland, alshabab land, cagdheerland, fuckingstreetland, sfg-land(somali federal govt) when we as s are the lowest of all low.

http://www.africaranking.com/largest-economies-in-africa/4/

And here i always thought hawiyes was the reason why a is in that state. I thought hawiye was behind the looting, land grabbing, founding terrorist organizations like UIC, HSM, AL ITIHAD, HIZBUL ISLAM, 26 years of refusal for return of normalcy, Squatting and son on,,,,,but i guess i was wrong:leon:

waraabe

Your superior
And here i always thought hawiyes was the reason why a is in that state. I thought hawiye was behind the looting, land grabbing, founding terrorist organizations like UIC, HSM, AL ITIHAD, HIZBUL ISLAM, 26 years of refusal for return of normalcy, Squatting and son on,,,,,but i guess i was wrong:leon:
:dead1::dead1:

getting our red eyed cambuulo munching cousins to admit their wrongs is impossible akhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts