Paris
Marrakesh
Istanbul
Hargeisa
Berbera
Bole (Addis Ababa)

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Also we want Skåne back, look what you have done to Malmø. It is shameful, I tell ya :fittytousand:
Nein nein, my ears bleed whenever I hear you Danskjävels speak.

Skåne unuka leh as for Malmö you guys ruined it, Öresund bridge must be dismantled smh.

Nein nein, my ears bleed whenever I hear you Danskjävels speak.

Skåne unuka leh as for Malmö you guys ruined it, Öresund bridge must be dismantled smh.

Svensk er som en fuld dansker med en kartoffel i hans mund :pachah1:

Agreed, and then crimes will drop 80 % in Copenhagen and 40 % nationswide, thieving swedes :lolbron:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
What kind of reer reer baadiyo are your family? :russ: Or maybe your just on a no-fly list and you ain't telling the truth :pachah1:
I'm far from reer Baadiyo, fam
:chrisfreshhah:
I've lived in the city for most of my life, one with an airport of its own in fact. None of my siblings and I have been on a plane, it's just expensive. My parents have made the rare plane trip here and there, the most recent being their Hajj a few years ago, and my abo visited Somalia back in 2004

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was in Russia with some girls who convinced me that it would be a good trip for my 18th birthday :snoop:

That is the last time I trust white women :ohlord: I met some hot white guys though :mjswag:

Experienced racism!

Is it worth visiting? Does it have something to offer

I'm far from reer Baadiyo, fam
:chrisfreshhah:
I've lived in the city for most of my life, one with an airport of its own in fact. None of my siblings and I have been on a plane, it's just expensive. My parents have made the rare plane trip here and there, the most recent being their Hajj a few years ago.

I sometimes forget how young some of the people in here are, maybe I should cut down on the hoeish and brutish language..:ohhh:

tumblr_mhu1qqj9rb1qh59n0o1_500.gif

Stockholm Arlanda
Gothenburg Landveter
Copenhagen airport
Dubai
Frankfurt
London Stanstedt, Heathrow
Berlin
Wien
Istanbul
Paris
Djibouti
Hargeisa
Boosaaso
Garoowe
Galkacyo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Vodka and misery have its uniqueness :lolbron:

Beautiful building and nice people really, they have been trough a lot, and I learned that men are very traditionel and gentlemen-like, and they like a thick sister :manny:

Your skin color and your exceptional forehead didn't matter

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I was in Russia with some girls who convinced me that it would be a good trip for my 18th birthday :snoop:

That is the last time I trust white women :ohlord: I met some hot white guys though :mjswag:
:susp: who goes to Russia for their 18 birthdays? Vodka is cheap there tho, Hope u got wasted with the "white guys", suka! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending