LIPSTICK ALLEY TAKING THEIR USUAL L’S

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
037B4806-56C6-48F7-BC93-A7B28961D0CC.png
BF465595-4CAA-48C6-814D-072586526767.png
0537B5B2-97B8-447B-8AB4-B8013B593EC8.png

When will they stop?! I can’t stop laughing!

African Americans deserve our respect, I don't think there is any group on earth who has been through what they've been through and has this much of an influence on earth. The fact that some of them are Hoteps, shows they have backbone and have pride and aspirations. There are other people on earth who have been enslaved and they turn subservient and become Cadaan bootlickers, not them for the most part. They are warriors, in spirit and community and they paved the way for all Madow and Brown people to live with pride in America.

They also don't bother Somalis, like the irritating Carribbeans in Europe. They also seem more understanding and supportive of Islam, unlike other Madows.

All in all, please let's not make enemies out of everyone, especially not African Americans, by far one of the most resilient people ilaahay abuuray.

African Americans deserve our respect, I don't think there is any group on earth who has been through what they've been through and has this much of an influence on earth. The fact that some of them are Hoteps, shows they have backbone and have pride and aspirations. There are other people on earth who have been enslaved and they turn subservient and become Cadaan bootlickers, not them for the most part. They are warriors, in spirit and community and they paved the way for all Madow and Brown people to live with pride in America.

They also don't bother Somalis, like the irritating Carribbeans in Europe. They also seem more understanding and supportive of Islam, unlike other Madows.

All in all, please let's not make enemies out of everyone, especially not African Americans, by far one of the most resilient people ilaahay abuuray.
Many African Americans are great. But many are not. Hoteps *do* antagonize and often hate Somalis. They also tend to be racial supremacists. I respect AAs by treating them as individuals and criticizing them the same as everyone else...a lot of ppl avoid criticizing African Americans because they look down on them. If I'd clown a snowtep for claiming Nefertiti was blonde I'll clown a hotep for claiming Akhenaten was Bantu

Stop posting this retarded forum .

Everytime someone links their forum within 10 minutes they'll find out & come here to start buuq:kodaksmiley:

Erythrean

Tell me you don’t live in America, without telling me you don’t live in America.
B9D8F68E-0541-4A0C-95A5-1F0720EBC357.png
E50B4536-BC91-4D81-ABE6-3ADF17961056.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
a lot of ppl avoid criticizing African Americans because they look down on them.

Exactly!!!

If anything a sign of respect is telling someone when they’re being stupid and this is a case in point.

If my friend says some wack shit, I’ll say it to their face. I will do same for my AA brethren.

Erythrean

Exactly!!!

If anything a sign of respect is telling someone when they’re being stupid and this is a case in point.

If my friend says some wack shit, I’ll say it to their face. I will do same for my AA brethren.
Exactly, I’m criticizing them because their claiming others peoples history. Not because I hate them.

The difference is people do that for jokes.

???

Me and my fellow Ana-Carabi @Hamzza don't take this as a joke but as a fact warya, ogow.

Somalis are Arabian (Alhamdulilah) I do not deny the prescense of Congoid Bantu mainly in South-Central Somalia (Particularly South of Gaalkacyo - Jilib)

Anyway us Somalis shouldn't deny this and infact embrace it inshallahu ta3aallah.

Trending

Latest posts