Lionel Messi is leaving FC Barcelona: Official

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yeah but lets say you are a manager of an average team in the EPL and you can choose either Messi or Ronaldo, who would you pick?

:silanyolaugh:
I will always chose messi over ronaldo anyday of the week. Messi is a all round player that can do everything passing-scoring and elite dribble.
While ronaldo only can score and half of them are penelty's :mjcry:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I will always chose messi over ronaldo anyday of the week. Messi is a all round player that can do everything passing-scoring and elite dribble.
While ronaldo only can score and half of them are penelty's :mjcry:

Bro, you are a cap artist.

Ronaldo is EPL proven and you're still going to take Messi, waa yaab wallahi.

Messi goes to city to retire and Ronaldo goes to united
That would be a crazy rivalry if they do that :kanyehmm:
1628303654544.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How old is this, nigga? Feels like I've been hearing his name since I was a teenager and that was a decade ago. Surprised he still plays.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Bro, you are a cap artist.

Ronaldo is EPL proven and you're still going to take Messi, waa yaab wallahi.
Bro messi has won more trophies. And is a all round player. Lers be honnest the reason why people chose ronaldo over messi is because ronaldo is a bigger star in the world with modeling and nike and ofcourse his looks. But in reality when we talk about football only any sane person in his mind choses messi over ronaldo

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bro messi has won more trophies. And is a all round player. Lers be honnest the reason why people chose ronaldo over messi is because ronaldo is a bigger star in the world with modeling and nike and ofcourse his looks. But in reality when we talk about football only any sane person in his mind choses messi over ronaldo

If you had an EPL match, are you going to take the guy who is a proven EPL success or the man who never played a game?

I'm not talking about who is better or worse as a player. I am talking about EPL, I would take Ronaldo because he is a guaranteed success in the EPL.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If you had an EPL match, are you going to take the guy who is a proven EPL success or the man who never played a game?

I'm not talking about who is better or worse as a player. I am talking about EPL, I would take Ronaldo because he is a guaranteed success in the EPL.
How many epl team has messi molested?
:wtfdis:

Enjoy this vid

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Every week but i mostly watch la liga and bundesliga i only watch epl when the big 6 teams play against eachother

There was a good period of 5 years in which English teams could not hack it in the UCL.

From when Chelsea won the Champions League to Liverpool's Karius disasterclass in the UCL final, in between that period English teams were not at their best in the Champions League.

Even before that, legendary teams such as Fergie's united and Wenger's invincibles/double winners were having difficulty trying to dominate in Europe. Fergie only won 2 Champions Leagues in almost 3 decades of management.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There was a good period of 5 years in which English teams could not hack it in the UCL.

From when Chelsea won the Champions League to Liverpool's Karius disasterclass in the UCL final, in between that period English teams were not at their best in the Champions League.

Even before that, legendary teams such as Fergie's united and Wenger's invincibles/double winners were having difficulty trying to dominate in Europe. Fergie only won 2 Champions Leagues in almost 3 decades of management.
Yeah tru. La liga is sadly done since messi is gone so i think PL will dominate europe again with PSG and bayern

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Smart, less demanding league where he can concentrate on champions league and a last shot at the World Cup.

If PSG don't win Champions League next season, it will be so peak wallahi.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they don't win Ligue 1. You can't force a good football team.

Trending