Lion Ducks Under Wildebeest Horns for Killing Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a powerful video . A lion (Geeljire) going after what he wants the sweet sweet wildebeest (xalimo). They play hard to get at first but if you are serious and go in for the final blow and you catch her she’s yours after that she just wanted to see what you’d be willing to do.

So in conclusion if you ignore all the “men are trash” comments and you grab that xalimo where Trump told us to grab them by , assert yourself and make clear what you want you say “You’re mine now” . Like the lion said to the wildebeest you’re mine now shhhhhh

Ramen

🌸
this is a powerful video . A lion (Geeljire) going after what he wants the sweet sweet wildebeest (xalimo). They play hard to get at first but if you are serious and go in for the final blow and you catch her she’s yours after that she just wanted to see what you’d be willing to do.

So in conclusion if you ignore all the “men are trash” comments and you grab that xalimo where Trump told us to grab them by , assert yourself and make clear what you want you say “You’re mine now” . Like the lion said to the wildebeest you’re mine now shhhhhh
i feel like you write fanfics...

Status
Not open for further replies.