Lil Uzi Vert = Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one for you guys
On one of his mixtapes Chris Brown has a trainy holding on to her own extra long gus
Look at the hands of the " girl " on the left and what she has it wrapped around

1312516494_breezy.jpg

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Good. You shouldn't. Respect only yourself and what you hold dear. Nothing else is worthy of you.

I gave you a specific reason as to why I wouldn't respect satanism and you make it about everything :kodaksmiley: I ask allah for protection against the shaydan as Muslim yet, I am suppose to respect those who follow him ??

It's like asking Jews to stay open minded about Nazism
:russ:I guess blind liberalism brings about this kind of doofar mentality.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Whoever even listens to rap is a dumbass, worst genre really. Buncha degenerate elementary drop out black men screaming unintelligible nonsense. :camby:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I also think just the whole concept of a concert is shady. Thousands of people paying money to see 1 guy, and screaming his degenerate message (sometimes kufr).
Its borderline worshipping in my opinion, thats why i've never liked concerts or atended to them.

What is that video saying?
Essentially the occultists believe in a concept called do what thou wilt...

I will also add that an unbridled believe in "love" is also from the occultists as its a means of promoting all sorts of qashin behaviors

At the end of all this is Shaytan just feeding them new ideas. That's why rete is a theme ofor dark inconsistency...you know that something is off but you don't know quite what it is. Even the people making these symbols really don't know the depths that Shaytan is taking them to

(Sahih International)
Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement?

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 83

I also think just the whole concept of a concert is shady. Thousands of people paying money to see 1 guy, and screaming his degenerate message (sometimes kufr).
Its borderline worshipping in my opinion, thats why i've never liked concerts or atended to them.
Bruh
There was one guy who said he took lsd (muslim guy ) And he said in the middle of the trance he saw the dj as a sorcerer who was literally controlling the actions of the crowd....after that experience he repented

The best example of that is to watch chief keef perform faneto in concert...you'll know that Shaytan is present
Chief Keef performs "Faneto" for his first time i…:

Status
Not open for further replies.