Lil Reese leaves Chicago after FBG Duck got killed

Keo

VIP

You know shit's about to get crazy in Chicago when this guy is leaving.
:wow:
About time though. He's one of the last of the famous ones to still remain in Chicago while most of his friends have already left.

I don't like Lil Reese he is responsible for a lot of the violence in Chicago. I don't condone drill rapping it has demonic energy behind it, dissing and getting all your friends killed for a deal.

Fulay xaar weyn. He left his boy to go and hide. Unless he is regrouping and upping his weapons and recruiting. Then respect. He has to revenge his crew. Even I would do that

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
A lot of people left town that night / next morning. Police were telling people in the Oblock area not to come outside lol FBG Duck was the biggest GD in existance at the moment he got hella love in other states too GDs are everywhere and he was the top GD rapper. Plus he actually called shots in his gang this is different from the LA Capone death because LA was mostly just a rapper and part time shooter he didn’t call any shots in 600. Duck actually had pull in STL on top of being their biggest rapper

Awdalia Rising

Why is Chicago like this? Poverty? Lack of jobs? I don’t get it. There’s literal no go zones.

It’s crazy out there it’s not even like they’re beefing other gangs on the other side of town a lot of these gangs beefing eachother live right next to eachother

for example

48515525-2E8E-48D5-AA16-7F2E743FF735.png

STL which is FBG Duck beefed with a lot of people but one of the main ones is against Oblock (parkway gardens) which was home to famous BDs like Chief Keef and king von. Michelle Obama use to live in Oblock way back in the day and now it’s a warzone I’m sure back then even it was probably a poverty ridden area but not the warzone it is now.
Anyway a lot of people think Oblock killed Duck and their neighborhoods are a street away from eachother. You can’t even be comfortable in your own neighborhood over there you need to be ducked off in a house or in the cut at all times

Keo

VIP
It’s crazy out there it’s not even like they’re beefing other gangs on the other side of town a lot of these gangs beefing eachother live right next to eachother

for example

View attachment 136127

STL which is FBG Duck beefed with a lot of people but one of the main ones is against Oblock (parkway gardens) which was home to famous BDs like Chief Keef and king von. Michelle Obama use to live in Oblock way back in the day and now it’s a warzone I’m sure back then even it was probably a poverty ridden area but not the warzone it is now.
Anyway a lot of people think Oblock killed Duck and their neighborhoods are a street away from eachother. You can’t even be comfortable in your own neighborhood over there you need to be ducked off in a house or in the cut at all times
Is this the guy that runs O Block?

Awdalia Rising

Is this the guy that runs O Block?

yeah technically since he’s there 24/7 and is one of the older guys that’s been around for a while. He was the one beefing with Chief Keef remember and the only reason that was possible is because Boss Top is one of the older guys so some younger guys that were also hating on Keef took his side too. But Von is the money man in the O now but he’s only there once a month now

Trending