"Like it or not we are Israel": Issaq woman proclaims. Says Siad Barre killed her people for being J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably never worked a day in her 30 years in the west...

Do you think she may have a point though.. Jews are in Yemen ethiopia Saudi Eritrea..why can't they be in northern Somalia?

these people are a cancer in Somali social fabric from Dervish State to the collapse. We need to find a way of isolating them awdal and khaatumo and undermining the rest.

Probably never worked a day in her 30 years in the west...

Do you think she may have a point though.. Jews are in Yemen ethiopia Saudi Eritrea..why can't they be in northern Somalia?

as much as i like to bash isaaq, i find them to be very religious people. Most i meet at mosque hail from there qabil. this lady is clearly not all there. still funny too watch tho :patrice:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
More Somalis are becoming aware of their Hebrew heritage! It is too good to be true.:liberaltears:

Siad Barre when he found out that there were some Hebrews in Somalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeesto

VIP
as much as i like to bash isaaq, i find them to be very religious people. Most i meet at mosque hail from there qabil. this lady is clearly not all there. still funny too watch tho :patrice:
Those were probably reer Burco. They're conservative over there.:siilaanyolaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts