"Like it or not, US no longer holding world in its palm, China is – Professor Richard Wolff to RT’s Boom Bust"

Like it or not, US no longer holding world in its palm, China is – Professor Richard Wolff to RT’s Boom Bust

With less than a week left before the inauguration of Joe Biden, Washington is getting ready for the event with 15,000 members of the national guard in the streets of the capital, with closures and roadblocks.
After seeing what most Americans are used to seeing in other countries, the host of RT’s Boom Bust, Sara Montes de Oca, asked Professor Richard Wolff what is ahead for the dollar, markets, and the US political system.
READ MORE: China soon to rival NY & London as world’s financial center – Ray Dalio
“There’s no question in my mind that the whole world is looking at the US and it’s seeing too many signs of decline and decay,” the economist said, stressing that the process would be long.
“Whether it’s the extraordinary failures around being prepared for containing Covid, we are four percent of the population of the world, and we have 20 percent of the deaths from coronavirus. There’s no dancing around this,” Wolff said.

China is holding our Muslim brothers and sisters in concentration camps stripping them from their religious freedom. I’d much rather have the US holding the world in its palm.

China is holding our Muslim brothers and sisters in concentration camps stripping them from their religious freedom. I’d much rather have the US holding the world in its palm.

Well have Somalia cut its ties with China then. Make Somalia totally dependent on the US and start translating feminist and transgender content into Somali if you like.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

Somali students get to study in China. In the USA they are on the no fly list.

:draketf:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Do you also use that same loaded language for the person who said they want the US to dominate?

US is the backer of Israel. Israel is in a weaker position if China overtakes the US.
f*ck all of them

Boogie

And do you use that same language to describe Malcolm X, Robert Mugabe and Huey Newton (founder of the Black Panthers), all of whom were pro-China?
Sure just because u bootyclap for China doesnt mean I booty clap for the us

Sure just because u bootyclap for China doesnt mean I booty clap for the us

Okay so according to you Malcolm X, Robert Mugabe and Huey Newton were all bootyclappers.

And do you say that as well about the African guerrilla fighters who were trained in China to fight against colonialism in Africa?

Boogie

Okay so according to you Malcolm X, Robert Mugabe and Huey Newton were all bootyclappers.

And do you say that as well about the African guerrilla fighters who were trained in China to fight against colonialism in Africa?
Ay dont put words in my mouth u Chinese guy I said YOU are the bootyclapper

Boogie

Well Malcolm X, Robert Mugabe and Huey Newton were all pro-China so by your logic weren't they bootyclappers?

And the Africans who were trained as guerrilla fighters in China?
Again I am talking about U are the bootyclapper u post about China all the time feel no remorse about the uyghur muslim and say its fake :susp:

Again I am talking about U are the bootyclapper u post about China all the time feel no remorse about the uyghur muslim and say its fake

Well let's be consistent. According to your logic, they must have all have been bootyclappers as well. They all had the same position.

Boogie

Well let's be consistent. According to your logic, they must have all have been bootyclappers as well. They all had the same position.
They all had the same position of twerking for China and not caring about uyghur ok then

Trending

Latest posts