Liiska Odayaasha Soo Xulaya Xildhibaanada Cusub Ee Jubbaland Oo Lagu Dhawaaqay

Mareexaan tops the list with 16 odeys and kuumade is second with 14 odeys. This is the group who will be voting on the xildhibaans that ultimately will vote on the presidency.

The JL elections will show the international community that this is the next Federal to gain semi-autonomous level stability in the next coming years. Whichever candidate is chosen will be given a mandate to lead and govern that this state hasn't seen before.
FB_IMG_1563818132008.jpg

FB_IMG_1563818138911.jpg

FB_IMG_1563818141292.jpg

FB_IMG_1563818143491.jpg

https://www.radiodalsan.com/akhriso...baanada-cusub-ee-jubbaland-oo-lagu-dhawaaqay/

This is an illegal election facilitated by Kenyan agents who have infiltrated Jubaland. Biyomaal and sheekhal who form the majority in jamaame and Jilib have one seat. Yet niggas from jigjiga and garissa are given 14. Leelkase are given a seat. Is this some sort of joke. There needs to be a revolution to kick out these invaders

I'm sure sheekhal is happy with the 2 odeys representing them and biyomaal will keep their one unless some shuffling happens which is highly unlikely.

Are you from one of those tribes?

I'm sure sheekhal is happy with the 2 odeys representing them and biyomaal will keep their one unless some shuffling happens which is highly unlikely.

Are you from one of those tribes?
Loool why would they be happy when they outnumber Ogaden many times over and are given 8 times less representation. I say they start a revolution the moment the Kenyan forces leave who are keeping this illegal alien in his seat.

Trending