Lightskin Somali women

Macalin M

Out here
Women are generally lighter and also they take care of their skin better. My sisters and I are lighter than our brothers even though as kids we were all the same color. Guys be playing ball outside in the heat with no sun screen :holeup:
Ooo you’re right tbf. I looked almost white as a kid ( 1-3years) now I’m a brown lol. Uk doesn’t have much sun though.

I don’t know why some people are equating light skin to beauty. There are some fugly light skins and gorgeous dark skins. This issue is a two way street though because deadass every girl I know wouldn’t get with a guy lighter than them in the first place
:mjhaps: And why is that​

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
it depends on season
winter time i’m like really pale with a stronger yellow undertone
summer time i’m like typical skin tone with a more red undertone
:bell:

:mjhaps: And why is that​
1. Maybe because girls internalized that the female had to be lighter than the male to be seen as the more attractive one. I deadass heard someone on youtube say ‘my man can’t be the lightskin baddie on our wedding day’.
2. Society started giving darkskin niggas a chance and they’ve been winning since then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skin tone shouldn’t matter though and it probably doesn’t matter that much when it comes to choosing a person to marry. At least for females cause you some of you men are colorist extremists

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I don’t know what any of this means. Post a pic of someone who is your skin complexion.
the closest is the first one for winter
the second one is the closest for summer

Attachments

• CF584DEB-44E0-424A-96C0-5B88241A15BA.jpeg
    CF584DEB-44E0-424A-96C0-5B88241A15BA.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 242
  • C1993248-DCA8-4E38-92D8-5673360B6560.jpeg
    C1993248-DCA8-4E38-92D8-5673360B6560.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 239
When I a slim Somali women lightskin or darkskin regardless they smile to me very nice. When I see big/obese Somali women they are always mean mugging me never smile.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Usually, the woman is lighter than the guy. But dark skinned girls do get married too.

I just think its better, imo, if the girl is better looking than the guy. Ladies: Don't marry a guy who looks better than you. Your life will be hell.
Why would it be hell :ohlord:
Guess I’m single forever kkk

Lmao
I think to myself “ why do I pop 4 supplements chug shakes and f*ck my body up in the gym 5 days a week when girls like her are with luugo basto”

:mjlol:
All you gotta do is say “hey I think your pretty and I’d like to get to know you” sounds easy but most niggas don’t have the balls to say it :childplease:

Trending