Lighties, brownies or darkies?

I Only like darkies, it makes them look more manly and "dominant". If you are any shade lighter than this Don't even bother to come my way :camby:

093df14ff48d58b0.jpg

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
@Samaalic Era :what1:
giphy.gif

He could never handle me, I would drive him to insanity. He likes submissive naago and I like crazy guys who'll piss off and then get a well deserved "punishment" from, samalic would just send me to badiyo for not making his tea hot enough:bell:

anyone who brings you cold shaah or even luke warm one deserves inkaar ilahi

@Samaalic Era :what1:
giphy.gif

He could never handle me, I would drive him to insanity. He likes submissive naago and I like crazy guys who'll piss off and then get a well deserved "punishment" from, samalic would just send me to badiyo for not making his tea hot enough:bell:
:chrisfreshhah:
If you like guys like that then samaalic is deffo a match, you can easily piss him off with the mere sight of you showing your face to strangers, he is deffo crazy.
Also @Samaalic Era clearly likes feminist non-believers. Me and @Sammo can testify to it. He wants to make you submissive but you're too good for that, its a fight for power, you seem like you'd like that:sass1:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Only duxul queens and no one else
I was light skin untill age 9 when i played outside too much then i became super dark then became brown. The light skin never returned since.

I originally thought my light skin theory was me fucking with my head, "how can i tan without my skin coming back? All the pictures of me when i was younger just have really spot on lighting".

Then, my Hoyo's old friend came over. She committed on my skin tone saying wtf happened he got so madow yet your so cadaan (to my mom.) My hoyo laughed it off saying i was light untill i hit puberty, and that my abo being really madow is part to blame, confirming my brown skin hypothesis.

So yeah that's how i am brown now.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I was light skin untill age 9 when i played outside too much then i became super dark then became brown. The light skin never returned since.

I originally thought my light skin theory was me fucking with my head, "how can i tan without my skin coming back? All the pictures of me when i was younger just have really spot on lighting".

Then, my Hoyo's old friend came over. She committed on my skin tone saying wtf happened he got so madow yet your so cadaan (to my mom.) My hoyo laughed it off saying i was light untill i hit puberty, and that my abo being really madow is part to blame, confirming my brown skin hypothesis.

Man, you are so lucky. It was the complete opposite for me. When I was little I use to be really madow but unbeknown to me I kept on showering with my hooyos dawo thinking it was shampoo, and I got really light skin after that and I never got back my beautiful duxul complexion.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Man, you are so lucky. It was the complete opposite for me. When I was little I use to be really madow but unbeknown to me I kept on showering with my hooyos dawo thinking it was shampoo, and I got really light skin after that and I never got back my beautiful duxul complexion.
Can we swap places? I miss my original look :(

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

"The light skin never returned since."

Why are you writing this like someone who is talking about their missing cat or something. XD

:mjlaugh:

Trending