Lighthouse Near The Tip of the Horn of Africa in Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday when the sunrises on Africa it hits that lighthouse before it touches a giraffe. We need to build something in front of it.

The irony is that the Fasces Axe : "The image has survived in the modern world as a representation of magisterial or collective power.".

The axe that symbolizes collective power has its only remeninant in Africa within a country that doesn't want to work in a Collective.
:mjcry:

main-qimg-2a45e603f904fa17976d69996e67a4cd-c

main-qimg-6aebc59221a4f81484912a8e699c7fb3-c

Lictor.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Everyday when the sunrises on Africa it hits that lighthouse before it touches a giraffe. We need to build something in front of it.

The irony is that the Fasces Axe : "The image has survived in the modern world as a representation of magisterial or collective power.".

The axe that symbolizes collective power has its only remeninant in Africa within a country that doesn't want to work in a Collective.
:mjcry:

main-qimg-2a45e603f904fa17976d69996e67a4cd-c

main-qimg-6aebc59221a4f81484912a8e699c7fb3-c

Lictor.png
You do know that's a fascist symbol? Maxa tagan nahay ha burburo all the gaalo symbolism.

You do know that's a fascist symbol? Maxa tagan nahay ha burburo all the gaalo symbolism.

I wouldn't recommend destroying it, but instead build a massive museum and have it looking obscure in a corner of the museum, with other artifacts found around Somalia.

Personally I don't like seeing Africas sunrise touching that lighthouse first IMO

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I wouldn't recommend destroying it, but instead build a massive museum and have it looking obscure in a corner of the museum, with other artifacts found around Somalia.

Personally I don't like seeing Africas sunrise touching that lighthouse first IMO
You do know the fasces is a fascist symbol right:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.