Light skin advantage

Noticed light skinned girls are snatched up quickly for marriage while dark skinned ones remain single into their 30s.
Dont know if this is desirability issue or just pure coincidence.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
giphy.gif

I don't think we have this problem in our culture even though there's a bleaching epidemic. Family may also treat you differently but this doesn't affect later relationships.

Brown and dark girls get married at the same rate as the lighter ones, I hope we don't make this into our new issue. We have enough on our plate lol

Then explain the Madow obsession in our community, you being Exhibit A :gaasdrink:
I like both light and dark skin. I’m starting to warm up to my Somali kings now too :it0tdo8:

As for the Madow obsession, it’s more of a Western xalimo thing. Fob women have a preference for more lightskin “arab” looking features.
Sheikhad @Robin
I want to try my luck with @Knowles but I am dhuxul, do I still have a chance :hmm:
You’re out of luck sxb. Even I know that Knowles is into indhoyar men. Maybe you can be reborn Chinese in the next life and scoop up all the kpop Xalimos.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lighstkin is treasured in both men and women. Think about how many girls gush over Drake compared to the dozens of darkskin male rappers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Breezy and Drake use to get so much love it was insane. But I think darkskin appreciation is on the rise now thanks to huge social awareness. With the exception of a few insecure darkskin female AA's, most Drake/Breezy fans are just teenagers.