Lifesaving Milk - 1966

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
When my dad talks about growing up as a kid, you don’t get the impression of these scarcities, in fact, the opposite... I wonder if nostalgia paints a different picture from the reality, or if their really was a huge discrepancy between how people in that era lived, and what their lives were like.

When my dad talks about growing up as a kid, you don’t get the impression of these scarcities, in fact, the opposite... I wonder if nostalgia paints a different picture from the reality, or if their really was a huge discrepancy between how people in that era lived, and what their lives were like.

If your dad lived in the capital then he likely saw no poverty as Xamar had little poverty. But the rest of the country was still very poor.

People often gloss over how Somalia was a better place than it is now. While true, the country still had very high levels of poverty and malnutrition. We need to aim higher, rather than returning to what we once had, we need to build a country much better than what we have now and in the past.

Wow.
So Somalia has just been another African shit hole.. Black Africans are the least developed in the world.. They never learn a lesson from the trials and hardship they go through.. They never try to fix their problems but just sit and wait for the white man to give them qamadi and caano boodhe in hand outs :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending