Life

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Apologise to me and take back your dua against me then I’ll take you off ignore.
Nah just put me on ignore
IMG_1247.png

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Sxb why are you doing the opposite of everything @rayxn3 says?
She said she would put you on ignore and you began begging and when she says she will take you off on a condition you say put me on ignore???? Maxaa kaa khaldan
He’s a weird guy. A guy mocked him and he kindly told them to fear Allah. I made a joke and he cursed me. You’re right about him hating xalimos. You didn’t confuse him for @Macawisley They’re just similar

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
He’s a weird guy. A guy mocked him and he kindly told them to fear Allah. I made a joke and he cursed me. You’re right about him hating xalimos. You didn’t confuse him for @Macawisley They’re just similar
Sxb why are you doing the opposite of everything @rayxn3 says?
She said she would put you on ignore and you began begging and when she says she will take you off on a condition you say put me on ignore???? Maxaa kaa khaldan
Both of you are slandering me and ganging up on me. And I have never been anti xalimo cause am more into ajnabi girls doesn’t mean I look down on Xalimos.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
But aren’t you the same person who thinks that’s old enough to marry an odey
That’s exactly why he thinks it’s okay to marry them. Younger girls are easier to control and manipulate due to a lack of life experience. There’s a lot of weird guys on here

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
As a 71 year old diaspora member, I can impart the following piece of wisdom upon you: take care of yourself first financially, mentally, physically and spiritually. If you ensure your viability, you’ll be in position to help others.

The urge to release the holy liquid can be satisfied by simply logging into a shady website and simply booking a date. This is best avoided all together because the risk of disease, robbery, and criminal liability all skyrocket. But if you must, go for Asian women.

And finally, consume celery. Celery contains nitrates, which is what they use to treat heart attacks in order to dilate the blood vessels. This ubiquitous vegetable is amazing.
Kadaab

Ask yourself every night, did i do enough.
You have two lives to build(dunya and akhira) dont waste it.

Trending