Life

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Live your life! And stop worrying about what others think. Go out of your comfort zone and try new things. Even if it doesn’t turn out the way you wanted it to, at least you tried.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Live your life! And stop worrying about what others think. Go out of your comfort zone and try new things. Even if it doesn’t turn out the way you wanted it to, at least you tried.
Aren’t you 16 years old or 18 what life experience do you have to begin with 😂 your brain is not fully developed yet 😂

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Wsp sxb it's been a few months. Last time we were talking I was transforming you from a snow bunny lover to a xalimo lover how did things go after I left. Are you still anti xalimo?
I have never been anti xalimo 😂 I don’t know why people in here thinks am anti xalimo?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
As a 71 year old diaspora member, I can impart the following piece of wisdom upon you: take care of yourself first financially, mentally, physically and spiritually. If you ensure your viability, you’ll be in position to help others.

The urge to release the holy liquid can be satisfied by simply logging into a shady website and simply booking a date. This is best avoided all together because the risk of disease, robbery, and criminal liability all skyrocket. But if you must, go for Asian women.

And finally, consume celery. Celery contains nitrates, which is what they use to treat heart attacks in order to dilate the blood vessels. This ubiquitous vegetable is amazing.

Last edited:

Trending