Life span - from the day you born - till you die

Life is unfair, but you have to be rock and take it as it comes.

Its impossible to win/beat the matrix.

Odds are against us. Live life how it comes even if it mean 24h at time

Everyone will get chance in life. Live life to the fullest. Like everyday is your last.

Life is not like Matrix, by the way. I understand it is an attractive analogy to modern life in the West, but to make an ironic point, talking about the matrix is a matrix.

How you conceptualize a problem is a big step in overcoming it. It's best to look for the framing of the world from Islam and your life experiences.

Other than that, you should live your life to the fullest and take care of your family. Like every day was your last and at the same time like you would live forever, as The Prophet (PBUH) said.

Everyone will get chance in life. Live life to the fullest. Like everyday is your last.
How is Muqdisho treating you sxb, you must be bored lol

Life is not like Matrix, by the way. I understand it is an attractive analogy to modern life in the West, but to make an ironic point, talking about the matrix is a matrix.

How you conceptualize a problem is a big step in overcoming it. It's best to look for the framing of the world from Islam and your life experiences.

Other than that, you should live your life to the fullest and take care of your family. Like every day was your last and at the same time like you would live forever, as The Prophet (PBUH) said.
If your the poor ones, you just gotta work hard.

How is Muqdisho treating you sxb, you must be bored lol
4 months behind. 5th is going on. In 2weeks ill be returning back to nordicstan.

I enjoy the weather. Its superb like paradise. First few weeks were aight. When you seen everything like Daru salam and Liido it becomes boring.

How does the person born with disabilities born into an impoverished environment get a fair chance at life?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kuwa uraya waa Indians and Madowga aad la degen tahay, Reer Xamar smell flowers.

1673807494628.png

Noone gets a fair chance in life, doesn't mean your situation can't change though
Some people get a chance in life, people born into wealthy families especially into a monarchy get more privileges than regular folk irregardless of how incapable they are, the fact that they carry a certain families name they’ll forever be privileged until they die.

Some people get a chance in life, people born into wealthy families especially into a monarchy get more privileges than regular folk irregardless of how incapable they are, the fact that they carry a certain families name they’ll forever be privileged until they die.
thats not a fair chance,
anyway this life was meant to be unfair, the worst ppl get the most dunya nd the good people get the least

What inspired you to write this?

What inspired you to write this?
Sow many set backs in life. Cant decide where you live, work, study and many more. Its the same if you work or not. There's no reward.

Sow i just gave up, sit back and relax, ofc take back what is mine whit less sweat dripping from my forehead.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sow many set backs in life. Cant decide where you live, work, study and many more. Its the same if you work or not. There's no reward.

Sow i just gave up, sit back and relax, ofc take back what is mine whit less sweat dripping from my forehead.

1673825004978.png

He saw dirt poor people struggling hard, hard life, and feels guilty he has it easy. Basically he went xamar woke :(
I use to envy ppl who do better than me. Then i realized life ain't promised. As you get older and older you became more ugly. Surely but least nothing stays for ever.

Now days im not jealous nor i envy them anymore. I just do me and nothing else.

I Came to this world alone and shall leave alone, when my time is up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I use to envy ppl who do better than me. Then i realized life ain't promised. As you get older and older you became more ugly. Surely but least nothing stays for ever.

Now days im not jealous nor i envy them anymore. I just do me and nothing else.

I Came to this world alone and shall leave alone, when my time is up.

Huuno when u return to the west- Stop by a therapist :(

Trending

Latest posts