Life-Saving Medical Transportation for Zakariya

As-Salam-u-Alaikum wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh

It is with sad news that I share with you all our dear friend Zakariya was involved in an accident in Saudi Arabia while on Umrah(Pilgrimage to Mecca-Holy City) with his mother. He is currently in critical condition and requires an air ambulance to bring him back to the U.S. so he could get extensive medical treatment.

For those of you who are acquainted with Zakariya know how positive, funny, and a gentleman he is. Outside of work Zakariya enjoys playing soccer which he is exceptional at and spending time with family & friends. Zakariya was involved in leading Lewiston High School to its first ever Maine Soccer State Title. Zakariya trained and has aspirations of playing professional soccer.

I have organized this GoFundMe on behalf of Zakariya’s family so we can all come together as a community and support our brother to get the care he needs to recover Inshallah. The hospital said it will cost $100,000 to transport Zakariya from Saudi Arabia to The United States under critical condition in an Air Ambulance to keep him stable throughout his trip. Please donate whatever you can and May Allah bless you

May Allah grant Zakariya complete shifa, expiate his sins for every moment of suffering and grant him a quick recovery.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

Mûsâ (Moses) said: "Verily I seek refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every arrogant who believes not in the Day of Reckoning!"
And a believing man of Fir‘aun’s (Pharaoh) family, who hid his faith said: "Would you kill a man because he says: My Lord is Allâh, and he has come to you with clear signs (proofs) from your Lord?...

Surah Ghafir (The Forgiver) 27-28

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Waxaan ka barya Alle ii uu naxaaristo, qabriga ha u waasiciyo suaasha aakhrina ha u fudodeeyo

Ameen

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AUN to the brother, he died taking his mother to umrah mashallah.

However, a word of caution to Somalis, I hope this underlines the importance of travel insurance. For $100 a month, stuff like this would be covered.

AUN to the brother, he died taking his mother to umrah mashallah.

However, a word of caution to Somalis, I hope this underlines the importance of travel insurance. For $100 a month, stuff like this would be covered.
AUN

But travel insurance is haram bro, all insurance it technically haram but car and health insurance are a necessity so they are halal to get.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaaahi he is lucky. AUN. :(

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AUN

But travel insurance is haram bro, all insurance it technically haram but car and health insurance are a necessity so they are halal to get.

So is travel insurance as it’s for health.

It’s literally health insurance while you’re overseas.

Trending

Latest posts