Life of a stay at home Somali father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I want to see more ashy Abdis like this. Stay home and take care of your offsprings.

No bashing will be tolerated in this thread (I meant I won't do anything to you but you shouldn't bash him)

Xoxo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to see more ashy Abdis like this. Stay home and take care of your offsprings.

No bashing will be tolerated in this thread (I meant I won't do anything to you but you shouldn't bash him)

Xoxo

Sadly I have noticed an upcoming omen watching that video. I am not going to share what I have noticed. Poor father. :(

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Reiko one time you want strong men that bring bread to the table and financially take care of their family and don't leave their children. Next thing you supporting spineless stay at home men. You don't know what you want kkkkk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko one time you want strong men that bring bread to the table and financially take care of their family and don't leave their children. Next thing you supporting spineless stay at home men. You don't know what you want kkkkk

Reiko is unstable. That is why she will never have biological kids. But for some reason my visions show me a 'son' in my dream lens. Perhaps she had an out of wedlock baby boy in the past.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Reiko is unstable. That is why she will never have biological kids. But for some reason my visions show me a 'son' in my dream lens. Perhaps she had an out of wedlock baby boy in the past.
lol so random

VixR

Veritas
If you’re both working and you’re raising your kids yourselves (no babysitters), the dad needs to be a Stay-At-Home-Dad something like half the time and it’s crunch time the first few years for the parents.

That’s the only way I’d have a kid.

Gibiin-Udug

Basra stop cursing my womb, you unattractive, obese, hippo in a loveless marriage. No wonder your MX ran away from you.

God forbid your curse ever comes true.

Oh Allah swt please cover me from this qumayo's habar.

Gibiin-Udug

If you’re both working and you’re raising your kids yourselves (no babysitters), the dad needs to be a Stay-At-Home-Dad something like half the time and it’s crunch time the first few years for the parents.

You're absolutely right.

Rich handsome stay at home dad is a dreaaam
:banderas:
A tall, handsome, stay at home dad with a beard.:lawd:

And also comes from rich family.:mjpls:

I'm not trying to starve out here!:mjcry:

I like eating the bread not bringing the bread home alone. :mugshotman:

You're absolutely right.

A tall, handsome, stay at home dad with a beard.:lawd:

And also comes from rich family.:mjpls:

I'm not trying to starve out here!:mjcry:

I like eating the bread not bringing the bread home alone. :mugshotman:
You dont wanna be the main earner yet you want the farah to stay home
:faysalwtf::ayaanswag:

Xoxo

My dad was a bit like this, but worked at my school as bus driver/ security guard. He was the one mainly taking me to school and helping with homework. Was also the one that taught camping and fishing

Why would a man do your work for you?:comeon:
I recently adopted a little girl btw her mom didn't want her women hate accountability :francis:

VixR

Veritas
Why would a man do your work for you?:comeon:
I recently adopted a little girl btw her mom didn't want her women hate accountability :francis:
It’s his work too and I’m not doing daycare :comeon:Or I can just not have a kid.

Please, tell me more about the second bit. You adopted a little girl, or you mean you dumped a random little girl (or not so random, as in you knocked someone up) on your mom?

Gibiin-Udug

It’s his work too and I’m not doing daycare :comeon:Or I can just not have a kid.

Please, tell me more about the second bit. You adopted a little girl, or you mean you dumped a random little on your mom?
I told him to stay away from Mexican cholas in Mn, the woman only wanted documents out of him. Little did she know he came to the Country 3 years ago. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts