Life lesson

Girls make rules for guys they don't like,they make exception for the ones they do.

If she has you going above and beyond for a bit little attention, I'm sorry to say she does not like ur ass

Stay toxic my brothers

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I was gonna agree with it till the last part. If she doesnt like you, she doesn't like you. Instead of playing games and wasting eachothers time move on and find somebody who wants you. Not everybody is gonna like you and you're not entitled to any woman.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Girls make rules for guys they don't like,they make exception for the ones they do.

If she has you going above and beyond for a bit little attention, I'm sorry to say she does not like ur ass

Stay toxic my brothers

You don't have to be toxic or "Bad Boy"! I would say, like everything, u need a balance. Don't love her too quick. Too much. Or Obsessed.

• Marry her
  • Take care of your family
  • Stay busy at work

If your sexual needs are not met, divorce or marry a second wife. Islam allows you. Why do you complicate things?

I was gonna agree with it till the last part. If she doesnt like you, she doesn't like you. Instead of playing games and wasting eachothers time move on and find somebody who wants you. Not everybody is gonna like you and you're not entitled to any woman.
My bad, stay true to facts 😂