Life is too pointless

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
This self quarantine got me thinking about life and I realised how none of this shit is worth anything we gonna go hell or paradise but niggas take this life like it's their only one I don't even know no niggas that are on deen they just take this life too serious so I realised I don't care what happens anymore if I'm not dead by 2023 then wallahi my opps are just shit I just don't wanna be punished for what I did in this world

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
:gucciwhat:
whatever you do on this dunya will reflect either the eternal torture or peace you will have in akhira
“not caring” is just saying yes to the possibility of suffering, FOREVER, in jahannam
get back on your deen bro, it’s never too late

Strike6times

:gucciwhat:
whatever you do on this dunya will reflect either the eternal torture or peace you will have in akhira
“not caring” is just saying yes to the possibility of suffering, FOREVER, in jahannam
get back on your deen bro, it’s never too late
I got niggas telling me I'm going jahannam anyways

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I got niggas telling me I'm going jahannam anywyz
that may be the path you’re on at the moment, but that can always change
remember, allah can cleanse you of all of your sins as long as you make repentance
start small, maybe read a few surahs of the quraan in english translation, make dhikr while watching through commercial breaks, etc.
you’ve always got the time to turn it around as long as your heart is still beating

You're just admitting defeat without trying walaal. Try to disassociate yourself from these people or at least improve on yourself and they may even see you as an example. There is always time to change like the others have said and don't be discouraged if you see others in better positions than you, just go at your own pace.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If a murderer could get repentence and go to jannah then so can you.

Just repent and fast this Ramadan. It may the last we ever see. Don't listen to anyone telling you you're doomed. It's kufr to tell someone they are going to hell like you are god.

:meleshame:

Allah is forgiving and merciful, seek forgiveness everyday. Abstain from the sins and then keep repenting everyday. Say SubhanAllahu wa bihamdi 100 times a day. You’ll get your sins wiped out even if they are like the foam of the sea. Also go to a Sunni mosque, join classes and go to events and lectures, you’ll make friends with good brothers... so change your surroundings.

C33A3D41-E270-4ED9-87A4-B44AB7F338C3.jpeg

Strike6times

Allah is forgiving and merciful, seek forgiveness everyday. Abstain from the sins and then keep repenting everyday. Say SubhanAllahu wa bihamdi 100 times a day. You’ll get your sins wiped out even if they are like the foam of the sea. Also go to a Sunni mosque, join classes and go to events and lectures, you’ll make friends with good brothers... so change your surroundings.

View attachment 100974
When mosques open again I'll start going there insha'Allah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This self quarantine got me thinking about life and I realised how none of this shit is worth anything we gonna go hell or paradise but niggas take this life like it's their only one I don't even know no niggas that are on deen they just take this life too serious so I realised I don't care what happens anymore if I'm not dead by 2023 then wallahi my opps are just shit I just don't wanna be punished for what I did in this world

The funny thing is--the heedless sombies without practicing deen/diin are walking with masks and scared.

And the Wadaads and practicing deen/diin are joyous that they may die.

I say-- lets find a middle close knit group where we want to live and continue woshiping allaah swt and work for our here after