life is terrible im sick of this world im gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is just played out and boring. Its like the same shit everyday eat shit piss sleep repeat. Go to work chilling with your peoples its all the same shit again and again. Im bored asfuck of this world. I just hope the next life is better if it even exists that is. Everything i wanted to do i did already now it doesnt seem so awesome. Whats the point of this life wallahi im just gonna do it goodbye my friends see you in the next life....

Life is just played out and boring. Its like the same shit everyday eat shit piss sleep repeat. Go to work chilling with your peoples its all the same shit again and again. Im bored asfuck of this world. I just hope the next life is better if it even exists that is. Everything i wanted to do i did already now it doesnt seem so awesome. Whats the point of this life wallahi im just gonna do it goodbye my friends see you in the next life....
Brother be strong
It will get better trust me
Don’t do anything stupid!!!

You’re lucky I’m not in East London or I would’ve turned up to your House!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Do you think we are going to tell you otherwise, peace nigga

tenor.gif

Hope this ain't serious once you commit the act, jahannam will seem to last forever.

:ufdup::whoa:

I knew what your state of mind would be when I saw your posts, if I typed just 1/50 of the stuff you typed I would spiral into deep depression as a punishment in this world.

Not only were you broadcasting your sins so openly, but you encouraged others to do the same and now you have gone a step further uttering kufr statements doubting afterlife.

The biggest regret in your life is not being put behind bars for at least 18 months if not more depending on your mental state, it would have done you a lot of good spiritually and help you reconnect with your creator.

It's not too late still, make sincere repentance now and ask Allah for help and guidance, that's all you have to do, many people in far worse state then you did this and found solace.

It gets better warya. Take it one day at a time. It gets to me too.

Have you explored the gospel?

This sermon always makes me happy.

Take the train warya. I am visiting a near town in the summer.

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
LEAVE EUROPE!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Geel

The point of life is to Worship Allaah swt......make that a future goal inshallah

Stop thinking life “happens” to you. You can go and create opportunities for yourself. I get it..we don’t choose the cards we are dealt with or the mental health issues we inherit but f*ck take responsibility for your life and if you are depressed seek help. If you are bored ...go out and do something. I know the mental health issues can be debilitating but seriously I’m a firm believer in overcoming just about anything as long as we stop being “passive” and allowing shit to just happen to us and only response is victimizing ourselves, curling up in bed and hoping to die.

Get it together
If you live in the west you are living better than a huge chunk of the world population...count your good qualities, remind yourself of your goals. Boredom causes depression. If you keep yourself busy and focus on your goals...you won’t have time to be “depressed”.

Life is short. You are young, presumably healthy and living in a peaceful country. If you hate your family...move...if you are in a toxic relationship end it...if you want to start over go for it. If you want to take a year off and hitchhike across Europe...do it. Just get off your bed, take a shower...and walk out those doors and do something other than sitting behind a computer feeling bad for yourself.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I've been telling you to do it for several weeks now warya. What's the bloody hold up? :wtfdis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending