Life is only ganna get worse for most people!

Now politician are openly telling you that certain fruits are ganna become a luxury to save the planet. I wonder when they will make meat/dairy a luxury! Keep letting these climate change shysters turn you into peasants. This is life without oil aka cheap energy.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Klaus Schwab and Soros and the Swedish climate freak want us to eat bugs.

You won't have a balanced diet and you will happy!

Now politician are openly telling you that certain fruits are ganna become a luxury to save the planet. I wonder when they will make meat/dairy a luxury! Keep letting these climate change shysters turn you into peasants. This is life without oil aka cheap energy.
Modern life was never going to be sustainable anyway. I welcome the return to peasant feudal lifestyles, I can't wait till my local landlord starts sending me on compulsory military campaigns to collect loot for him.

Not for me time goes 1 hour back, extra schleep

sleep-sleeping-time.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
The world is already overpopulated and it would continue in the next 30 and 50 years , mineral resources are replaced by food , water and necessities to survive , people would kill for a droplet of water, just imagine that a droplet of water would be luxurious.

We are heading towards a dangerous paths thanks to globalism and technology , wherever there are modernity expect more population growth and more consumption and the scarcer our resource become.

In fact today's resources would be worthless , as I mentioned earlier what to survive would be a luxury.

Not a bright future , the population is growing abnormally yet many of these developed countries focus on Africans , you see the media tend to shift to that direction instead , ignoring all of Asia , all of South America , North America , Europe and the Pacific , why are they not focusing there instead of being obsessed with Africans.
The world is 8 billion people , 8 billion people and we only make less than a fraction.

They are threatened but they are the problem not us.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
As we continue to grow in population, we put immense pressure on the planet to meet our needs, especially first world countries. I believe we will have to make necessary sacrifices going forward to offset some of the negative effects we have on this beautiful world. I stopped using plastic bags and now take my reusable grocery bag everywhere. It’s the little things :)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Automation technology already exists. Within a decade we'll have local 100% automated farms profitable that use less energy.

Technology will save us.

The world is already overpopulated and it would continue in the next 30 and 50 years , mineral resources are replaced by food , water and necessities to survive , people would kill for a droplet of water, just imagine that a droplet of water would be luxurious.

We are heading towards a dangerous paths thanks to globalism and technology , wherever there are modernity expect more population growth and more consumption and the scarcer our resource become.

In fact today's resources would be worthless , as I mentioned earlier what to survive would be a luxury.

Not a bright future , the population is growing abnormally yet many of these developed countries focus on Africans , you see the media tend to shift to that direction instead , ignoring all of Asia , all of South America , North America , Europe and the Pacific , why are they not focusing there instead of being obsessed with Africans.
The world is 8 billion people , 8 billion people and we only make less than a fraction.

They are threatened but they are the problem not us.
The world was not created by the whiteman or the greedy 1%.
It existed for millions of years before them.

The resources has never been scarce only a few people have accumulated it at the expense of the majority.There is too much wastage of resources.
Secondly everyone born Allah has decreed their sustenance and its him that cteated this world and runs it.

The world was not created by the whiteman or the greedy 1%.
It existed for millions of years before them.

The resources has never been scarce only a few people have accumulated it at the expense of the majority.There is too much wastage of resources.
Secondly everyone born Allah has decreed their sustenance and its him that cteated this world and runs it.
Yes, there is certainly enough resources on this vast earth for every single soul but a few select groups hoard and restrict access to their fellow man.

Trending