Life imprisonment for "hate crime" in Canada now

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I'm literally speechless.

We have been governed by a deeply unserious person for almost a decade now. All he cares about is identity issues. He's an extremist. They all are. He wore blackface and sexually assaults women. The environment minister was a former radical Greenpeace skyscraper-climbing activist. The Finance Minister's grandfather was a Nazi newspaper editor. Another minister is a convicted drunk driver. Another had his officers beat up G-20 protestors. The list is endless. They engage and behave like they're a mafia.

Why u against this??

Because he said anyone who opposed his pandemic response measures was engaging in hate speech. We need to know which definition of "hate crime" is being used. Will anyone be charged for having different views than him?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Many murderers and rapists get out in a few years by the way. Who is providing that definition?

@AbdiFreedom the Canadian government is coming for you with all your the digital footprint.
IMG_1258.png
IMG_1247.png

Murder couple ppl including kids, commit heinous sexual crimes and sell narcotics to children, you’ll get less than 10 years for it all combined.

Call someone a faggit 20k fine and life in prison. :dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many murderers and rapists get out in a few years by the way. Who is providing that definition?

I support the law. U aint going convince me it is a bads law. Any hate crime is wrong. Periodt.

But there is my question, the govt of Canada sounds like are sitting on hard cash, Why not stimulate the country? Canada paid their citizens 2000.00 a month during covid for two years. And now they are saying victims of hate crime will get 20k- Tru seems like detached. Like Queen Marie antoinette or something. He cute tho

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I support the law. U aint going convince me it is a bads law. Any hate crime is wrong. Periodt.

But there is my question, the govt of Canada sounds like are sitting on hard cash, Why not stimulate the country? Canada paid their citizens 2000.00 a month during covid for two years. And now they are saying victims of hate crime will get 20k- Tru seems like detached. Like Queen Marie antoinette or something. He cute tho

They have no money. They are running massive deficits.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Big ups to Trudeau for making Canada a more safe and inclusive society, I can confidently say with the passing of this new legislation I will definitely feel more safe, and I hope my fellow Canadians will agree.

Why u against this??
Life in prison over words is crazy fym especially when literal murderers and rapists are walking free rn in canada?!??! Do you know how relaxed Canada is with actual violent crime?

Either way considering the current state of affairs in Canada rn it’s not really about being for or against this law, it’s about the priorities this country and government seems to have. That being said I hope this news isn’t true because there are sooo many other things to prioritize this is BS!!!!

We have been governed by a deeply unserious person for almost a decade now. All he cares about is identity issues. He's an extremist. They all are. He wore blackface and sexually assaults women. The environment minister was a former radical Greenpeace skyscraper-climbing activist. The Finance Minister's grandfather was a Nazi newspaper editor. Another minister is a convicted drunk driver. Another had his officers beat up G-20 protestors. The list is endless. They engage and behave like they're a mafia.

Because he said anyone who opposed his pandemic response measures was engaging in hate speech. We need to know which definition of "hate crime" is being used. Will anyone be charged for having different views than him?
100% agree with you especially on the last part
My main concern is the definition of hate crime and where the line is drawn, the bar for what’s considered “hate” is so low right now. My theory is that this is all orchestrated to get people to comply with whatever agendas the government is promoting.

Just like how you mentioned with the whole pandemic thing if you just QUESTIONED what was being pushed you were basically considered a threat and danger to society. Anyone who really thinks the Canadian government has our best interests with this law is being naive and delusional. It’s not for us, nothing they do is for us, everything is for their own personal gain. First they used “hate speech” accusations to manipulate you into complying now it will be used to punish!! Where does it end??

5 years from now this post will be considered hate speech/treason and womp womp life in prison ✌🏾

Last edited:
Big ups to Trudeau for making Canada a more safe and inclusive society, I can confidently say with the passing of this new legislation I will definitely feel more safe, and I hope my fellow Canadians will agree.

Please remember that this government is corrupt and their agendas work in THEIR best interests, not ours.

the problem is where is the line drawn on what is considered hate speech? A good example right now is the fact that people who are currently voicing support for Palestinians are being called antisemitic terorrists even if they publicly condemn hamas, it doesn’t matter.

It’s really scary and even though i support palestine it made me terrified to post anything, I was seeing on Twitter people doxxing and exposing university students just for holding a sign saying free palestine and accusing them of being terrorists like wtf.

yes there are problematic asf palestine supporters and people who’s supporting hamas are sick (hamas is terrorists and they are also abusing Palestinian people this has been known for years) but notice how nowadays supporting palestine is conflated with supporting hamas and now people are literally being called a terrorist for saying free palestine. Just for SYMPATHIZING for Palestinians/gazans. Imagine now not only getting doxxed for supporting palestine but being sent to prison ?!? LIFE??!!!!

now even I’m paranoid and feeling the need to overexplain myself after seeing this law because with the way laws are being passed rn combined with recent advancements in AI and technology.. this is a recipe for a #TOTALITARIANDICTATORSHIPSHITHOLE

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
Your title is misleading because the tweet talks about hate speech not hate crime. A hate crime can escalate to murder while hate speech is a form of expression that targets individuals or groups based on their religion, race or gender.

Also, Rebel News = fake news

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Your title is misleading because the tweet talks about hate speech not hate crime. A hate crime can escalate to murder while hate speech is a form of expression that targets individuals or groups based on their religion, race or gender.

Also, Rebel News = fake news

I know the distinction. You didn't read the tweet in full.

Whether they are fake news or not, the reporting on the story is true.

Trending

Latest posts