Life as a gaal surrounded by muslim family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a bizarre way to live. Your values and those of your family are very different. Your behaviour and norms are constantly under scrutiny. Gaalos are constantly being bashed in front of you, with them having no idea that you don't believe in their form of a deity. You grow distant to them everyday. Im sure that there will come a time when we will no longer speak. C'est la vie.

Meh. Not a gaal but a liberal Muslim I guess and I have the same problem: family and I have very very different values. I can't stand gaalo bashing. If you don't like gaalos, why are you in a gaalo country ?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You’re committing treason against your family everyday you deceive them portraying a facade betrayal after betrayal you’re clearly duping them I ask myself who can one be loyal to if one can’t even be loyal to the womb that bore you.

If you have any human decency left in you surely you would shed to light your blatant treachery towards your own kith and kin.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
C’est la vie kulaha why didn’t you say that to your mother when she was wiping your drool and cleaning the excrement out from your behind ungrateful much.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Meh. Not a gaal but a liberal Muslim I guess and I have the same problem: family and I have very very different values. I can't stand gaalo bashing. If you don't like gaalos, why are you in a gaalo country ?
Allah despises gaalo it’s all over the Quran why are you still a Muslim the cognitive dissonance is unparalleled :siilaanyolaugh:

You’re committing treason against your family everyday you deceive them portraying a facade betrayal after betrayal you’re clearly duping them I ask myself who can one be loyal to if one can’t even be loyal to the womb that bore you.

If you have any human decency left in you surely you would shed to light your blatant treachery towards your own kith and kin.
Everyone in my family knows except for my mother pretty much. Plan to tell er soon. Its not a deep thing laakin.

Allah despises gaalo it’s all over the Quran why are you still a Muslim the cognitive dissonance is unparalleled :siilaanyolaugh:
If Allah despises gaalo then go to a Muslim country?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's ridiculous. Somalis will bloody risk their lives with tahriib and whatnot and then when they get here, they will bash gaalos?

What do you mean why am I still a Muslim? I could ask you the same question. This thread isn't about my religious beliefs.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Everyone in my family knows except for my mother pretty much. Plan to tell er soon. Its not a deep thing laakin.
It’s the deepest thing you could do to a mother wallahi I empathise with her may Allah make it easy for he may he give her the strength to endure this betrayal by her own son cause you are going to put her in a difficult position to choose you or Allah I’m almost certain she will choose Allah in sha Allah.

I hope she grants you persona non grata for your treason.

It's ridiculous. Somalis will bloody risk their lives with tahriib and whatnot and then when they get here, they will bash gaalos?

What do you mean why am I still a Muslim? I could ask you the same question. This thread isn't about my religious beliefs.
Going to a muslim country doesn't mean they will leave you alone. This whole why are you in a gaal country argument would only work in an ideal world where gaalo people remain in their lands, and we remain in our lands and that isn't how the world works. so yeah we will bash gaalo and we will still be here, the same way these fuckers think of AIDS and piracy when somalia is mentioned from the comfort of their homes.
'
stop being a coon.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

If Allah hates gaalo and you love them then why are you still a Muslim :lolbron:

There’s gaalo in Somalia too so I have every right to be in their country as long as they’re in mine.

Going to a muslim country doesn't mean they will leave you alone. This whole why are you in a gaal country argument would only work in an ideal world where gaalo people remain in their lands, and we remain in our lands and that isn't how the world works. so yeah we will bash gaalo and we will still be here, the same way these fuckers think of AIDS and piracy when somalia is mentioned from the comfort of their homes.
'
stop being a coon.

These types of coon crowds always ignore that the reason why we and many others are here is because of their colonialism, support for terrorism, financial dictatorship through force and the wholesale looting of our countries

Even their own General Wesley Clark more then a decade ago listed 7 countries they wanted to destroy which includes Somalia from a memo he saw from the American military establishment.

This is what the likes @BrightEyes willingly chooses to ignore like the hypocrite that she is, she is perfectly content by her nation, her people being utterly destroyed by these people, yet shamelessly is also grateful to them at the same time while preaching the same to others because they somehow took a pity on you.

Last edited:
'
stop being a coon.
Arabs invaded Europe long before colonialism. They occupied Spain and Portugal for seven hundred years. They occupied Sicily for two hundred years. They attacked France in 732. On and on. The pretence that only white people are violent is comically ahistorical.

@BrightEyes is spot on. If you come running to the West for protection from machete wielding African savages whom you insist on calling your brothers even though they wanna slit your throat for belonging to the wrong qabil, adopt its civilized values or board the next flight back to your diseased and impoverished tuulo.

I see where youre coming from cuz ppl should be grateful for whereever they live but gaala r human like you at the end of the day gratitude only goes so far, we all live on God's green earth but no one has a problem with constant ingratitude to him but will prostrate at will for another human being because they let them in their country

Just show them love and understanding and you will forget about it. You don't have to distance yourself because there's so much happiness you can share with them that has nothing to do with the outside.

VIP
You're willing to break up with your family because they make fun of gaalos? You never really loved them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending