Life + Advice: Lesson Learned, Passing It On

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Post snippets of wisdom/advice, past or present, as they hit you. Doesn't have to be earth-shattering - everyday things are welcome, too, preferred even - but it can be.

Tips, tricks, hacks, tidbits, and fix-its, etc.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
1. never live in the us
2. if you decide to live in the us never have kids or get married
3. in the us the males get fucked over 99% of the time if your black might as well kill yourself
4. everybody has 2 faces never trust anybody
5. stay the f*ck away from asians in general bunch of white kiss ass they try to out do the white men in fucking over blacks
6. indians are the worst humans in existance
7. never shit where you eat :ufdup:
8. do drugs is fun:russsmug:
9. white people are corny:snoop:

VixR

Veritas
I remember watching that whilst procrastinating on a research paper.
I can def relate to that. To make matters worse, I actually like writing papers and I'm good at it, but my process is retarded. It's all over the place. I don't write drafts, etc. It's like a freestyle job.

VixR

Veritas
I no-call no-showed my shift yesterday. Not my normal shift, it was something I picked up earlier in the month and forgot about lol. Now the supervisor wants to have a meeting.

What should I say to her? They're very up in arms about it.
:snoop:

Advice: Utilize your phone calendar, I guess :zhqjlmx::lol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People dont give a crap about you so stop worrying what others think about you

And Take lots of photographs and don't shy away from the camera in twenty or thirty years you will be pleased you took these pictures and realise what you had and didn't appreciate as much as you should of at the time basically take allota pics later on you wont regret it

VixR

Veritas
People dont give a crap about you so stop worrying what others think about you

And Take lots of photographs and don't shy away from the camera in twenty or thirty years you will be pleased you took these pictures and realise what you had and didn't appreciate as much as you should of at the time basically take allota pics later on you wont regret it
I got this down pat. :nvjpqts:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
When you realise what others think of you dosent matter, the quality of your life will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.