Life Advice for Men

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Here is is my personal advice to you from my heart!

Always stand on the ground firmly and live with conviction even if your present situation is far from ideal. Be confident in yourself!

Learn the term "Husband Material" if you want to start a family of your own one day and start working toward that goal.

Put yourself in woman's shoes. She wants to have a solid man in her life and have kids.

What are the steps for becoming the one for her?

1. You must be strong physically and spiritually. Stay away from feminization aka gender role shift.

2. Have a career and savings. Must have regular income and enough money to buy a house or at least have money for down payment. This is very important.

3. Always remember that your woman is someone's daughter. Love and care for her as if she is your own daughter.

4. Remember you are the king of the outside. Be a hustler and provider.

5. Remember she is the CEO of your house.

6. If you reverse the points 4 and 5, you will have unhappy marriage and eventual divorce. Always leave your macho bravado outside right next to the door mat.

7. Be best friends with your wife and spend time with her.

8. Always save money and invest. If you are clueless, start with Dave Ramsey's money management steps.

9. Enjoy little things in your life as everything can disappear in a flash. That's the nature of being alive.

10. Always have a big professional goal in your life that will take years to realize and give you energy to get up every morning.

That's how you become Husband Material.

I hope it helps.

Last edited:

Always stand on the ground firmly and live with conviction even if your present situation is far from ideal. Be confident in yourself!

Learn the term "Husband Material" if you want to start a family of your own one day and start working toward that goal.

Put yourself in woman's shoes. She wants to have a solid man in her life and have kids.

1. You must be strong physically and spiritually. Stay away from feminization aka gender role shift.

2. Have a career and savings. Must have regular income and enough money to buy a house or at least have money for down payment. This is very important.

3. Always remember that your woman is someone's daughter. Love and care for her as if she is your own daughter.

6. If you reverse the points 4 and 5, you will have unhappy marriage and eventual divorce. Always leave your macho bravado outside right next to the door mat.

8. Always save money and invest. If you are clueless, start with Dave Ramsey's money management steps.

9. Enjoy little things in your life as everything can disappear in a flash. That's the nature of being alive.

10. Always have a big professional goal in your life that will take years to realize and give you energy to get up every morning.

I hope it helps.
I agree with most of your points except 4, no woman ain't the CEO of my house get the hell out of here with that nonsense. I ain't looking for no woman, I'm good by my lonely. Appreciate the advice though, I just don't believe love exists.Search up Briffault Law. Briffault’s law maintains that “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.” Today we would say “relationship” rather than “association.”

I hope it helps.
Do you think genuine love exists in our era or are relationships transactional?

I hope it helps.
Also don't marry somebody based off lust but based on their character you should add that. Marriage is a commitment and not a checklist, this is advice for young Somali fellows.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I agree with most of your points except 4, no woman ain't the CEO of my house get the hell out of here with that nonsense. I ain't looking for no woman, I'm good by my lonely. Appreciate the advice though, I just don't believe love exists.Search up Briffault Law. Briffault’s law maintains that “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.” Today we would say “relationship” rather than “association.”
If you’re a ceo of the house
B3F7F21F-636C-4151-B972-F6572FF1530F.jpeg

I hope it helps.
Very helpful information. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Trending

Latest posts