Lieutenant General Caare of the Somalia National Army (26 division Northern Somalia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Dhuuso bixiye would cry all his tears out in one sitting if this happened.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
warsangali are submissive bunch are fine with being second class citizens.

it's why VP doesn't go to them in puntland despite being pro PL.

dhulos are warriors and dont accept that.
Nonsense. Warsangeli have a long history of independent governance with their ancient sultanate. They are also getting extensive development in their regions. Only someone who has no idea what they're talking about would call them second class. They just have a smaller population than the prostitute clan.

Nonsense. Warsangeli have a long history of independent governance with their ancient sultanate. They are also getting extensive development in their regions. Only someone who has no idea what they're talking about would call them second class. They just have a smaller population than the prostitute clan.
What happened to the 'harti' umbrella you were using last week?
:kodaksmiley:

Dhuulos are my favorite somalis after Absame.

They are disorganized a bit, and they have this one bastard clan, bahararsame, who f*ck shit up for them every time.

I would suggest they find a way to keep them in check, and they will do great!

I am disappointed ilay hasn't supported them enough and now cagjar is doing the same.:susp:

cagdheers need to support their brothers in khaatumo.

warsangali are submissive bunch are fine with being second class citizens.

it's why VP doesn't go to them in puntland despite being pro PL.

dhulos are warriors and dont accept that.
I rather be a second class citizen in PL than being subjugated by Kikuyus and Xabashis :susp:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
U are warsangeli?

I would rather be in hell than be part of puntland.
Warsangelis are welcomed in puntland and all of them are pro PL they are not treated like second class citizens. They are well respected, my reer abtis never had a problem with puntland.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Iska'daa waa doqonki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending