Libya's Grand Mufti gives Fawa to Boycott Hajj and Umrah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libya’s Grand Mufti Calls On Muslims to Boycott Hajj and Umrah

Rabat – The grand mufti of Libya, Sadiq Al-Ghariani, has called on Muslims planning to perform a second hajj or umrah pilgrimage to Mecca to abstain, in a broadcast on the Libyan television channel Ean Libya.

Those performing the hajj annual pilgrimage or the umrah, a lesser pilgrimage performed at any time of the year, for a second time “will commit an act of sin rather than a good deed.”

The reason for the fatwa (Islamic legal opinions), the mufti says, is that the money pilgrims must pay to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage “help Saudi Arabian rulers to carry out crimes against our fellow Muslims.”

The money, he added, will contribute to the massacre of Muslims in Yemen, Libya, Sudan, Tunisia, and Algeria.

“Nowhere in the world,” said the mufti in a video, “hasn’t been thrown into havoc by Saudi Arabia.”

The grand mufti said he assumed full responsibility before God for issuing the fatwa.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/04/271594/grand-mufti-muslims-boycott-hajj-umrah/amp/

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I love u Grand Mufti. I am a true noble Arab as well and will follow your judgement.

I won't go unless it's on top of a tank!

Based on clear observable facts, he's right.

They also require mandatory vaccinations for pilgrims that contain beef, pork and aborted female fetus cell which they include in all vaccines.

The Jews take religious exemptions as a result of this, yet the Saudi government enforce this upon the ignorant Muslim masses.

upload_2019-5-3_0-10-52.png

915522.jpg

https://www.euronews.com/2014/04/10/halal-vaccines-to-be-ready-in-three-years-

Halal vaccines "to be ready in three years"

The world’s first halal vaccines, currently being developed by Saudi Arabia and Malaysia, are expected to be ready in three years, reported the Malaysian news agency Bernama.

An unnamed Saudi corporation is reportedly ready to invest $100 million (72.1 million euros) in collaboration with the Malaysian Industry Development Corporation (HDC) to develop vaccines meant for treating meningitis, hepatitis and meningococcal. Existing vaccines for the three diseases are currently pork-based; pork is forbidden in Islam. The need for meningitis vaccines in particularly is therefore a pressing one, since it is required for those who head to Mecca for the annual Muslim pilgrimage (Hajj).

Still no signs of this and it's already 2019!

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I love u Grand Mufti. I am a true noble Arab as well and will follow your judgement.
Hajj is also an oppurtinity to meet the student of knowlegde as Shaykh Fawzan pointed out. In addition, it’s a pillar og Islam. And Allah knows best.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Hajj is also an oppurtinity to meet the student of knowlegde as Shaykh Fawzan pointed out. In addition, it’s a pillar og Islam. And Allah knows best.
Amus the grand Mufti has spoken naaya you shaydaan awliya shaydaan baa tahay you follow Sucuudi wishes akhh tuuuf dont speak to me abaha wasse

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

They also require mandatory vaccinations for pilgrims that contain beef, pork and aborted female fetus cell which they include in all vaccines.

The Jews take religious exemptions as a result of this, yet the Saudi government enforce this upon the ignorant Muslim masses.

View attachment 71768

915522.jpg

There are exemptions to the rule when the benefits far outweigh the negatives. For example, we all know that it is permissible to consume bakhti and pork if you are starving. I believe that vaccines fall under the same ruling.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

View attachment 71768

915522.jpg

This world is a scary one indeed my friend.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Amus the grand Mufti has spoken naaya you shaydaan awliya shaydaan baa tahay you follow Sucuudi wishes akhh tuuuf dont speak to me abaha wasse
I don’t follow scholars blindly. So why use vulgar language? This a forum.... When we speak of the deen of Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) one should be gentle to his brother if wants to advice him if he is unaware. If I said anything that contradicts the Quran and Sunnah then point it out... I of course don’t have the answers to everything related to our deen.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don’t follow scholars blindly. So why use vulgar language? This a forum.... When we speak of the deen of Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) one should be gentle to his brother if wants to advice him if he is unaware. If I said anything that contradicts the Quran and Sunnah then point it out... I of course don’t have the answers to everything related to our deen.
gtfoh get away from me abaha wasse you are like a wolf in sheeps clothing if you were true awliya of our creator you would not support hajj and umrah which is under munafiq administration we should boycot it as ummah and make the munafiq administration crumble for Allah swt sake. You have brain markaa use it dont become average Somaal bilaa maskax akhi ....oki akhi? wa 3alaykum salam

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
There are exemptions to the rule when the benefits far outweigh the negatives. For example, we all know that it is permissible to consume bakhti and pork if you are starving. I believe that vaccines fall under the same ruling.
gtfoh get away from me abaha wasse you are like a wolf in sheeps clothing if you were true awliya of our creator you would not support hajj and umrah which is under munafiq administration we should boycot it as ummah and make the munafiq administration crumble for Allah swt sake. You have brain markaa use it dont become average Somaal bilaa maskax akhi ....oki akhi? wa 3alaykum salam
Munafiq? Do you have proof?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Finally the Muslims have woken up wahabi salafis have been the route cause of killings and suffering the Muslim lands

Hopefully Somalis do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending