Libyan national army

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a documentary about the self proclaimed Libyan national army a faction that's fighting for the power in Libya under general Haftar leadership. Their armory is very impressive

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Haftar aka the potent Libyan warlord is a wicked old man funded by the Zionist Khaliji Arab regimes. He wants to overthrow the civilian government and subdue the nation into submission Making him another Dictator. Fortunately, The government troops outflanked him three days ago and defeated his Militias outskirts of The capital Tripoli in his failed attempt to capture the Capital.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Haftar aka the potent Libyan warlord is a wicked old man funded by the Zionist Khaliji Arab regimes. He wants to overthrow the civilian government and subdue the nation into submission Making him another Dictator. Fortunately, The government troops outflanked him three days ago and defeated his Militias outskirts of The capital Tripoli in his failed attempt to capture the Capital.

He used to in Langley, Virginia:siilaanyolaugh: If u know what'am talkin bout. Circuit Integration Agency.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I’ve also heard he’s supported by France,Egypt and Russia that’s an odd group and the government in Tripoli is UN backed can you explain this to me:cosbyhmm:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I’ve also heard he’s supported by France,Egypt and Russia that’s an odd group and the government in Tripoli is UN backed can you explain this to me:cosbyhmm:
The government is weak and it uses Tribal militias to halt the aggressive offenses by Hafter. LNA aka Libyan National Army aka Eastern Coalition front based in Benghazi and headed By hafter took over the oil rich south Libya In mid January, 2019 and has been unstoppable since. The strong man is trying to over throw the last remaining government stronghold Tripoli (Western part of the country is controlled by unpredictable tribal Militias) and probably will OVERTHROW them in the near future if he refuses to respect the proposed truce by the UN and The US.

Most of Khalijis except Qatar support Haftar.

Do you guys see any similarities between the Libyan war and the Somali civil war? Will we see a balkanized Libya that's broken up into mini states in the future with all these armed groups fighting for the power. It seems like Libya is where somalia was in the early nineties when the civil war was at its peak.

they want to control Tripoli since the central bank and oil companies are based there, haftar tried to sell the southern oil he captured but with no success.

so many nations meddling in libyan affairs they should not go Somalias path and make peace and negotiate already.

Farm

VIP
PL could have had arms like that if certain snitches didn’t cry to the UN that the UAE was violating the arms embargo and giving us helicopters and other heavy weapons.

:meleshame:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
PL could have had arms like that if certain snitches didn’t cry to the UN that the UAE was violating the arms embargo and giving us helicopters and other heavy weapons.

:meleshame:
After June, I'll smuggle you some arms from Berbera :gaasdrink:

Do you guys see any similarities between the Libyan war and the Somali civil war? Will we see a balkanized Libya that's broken up into mini states in the future with all these armed groups fighting for the power. It seems like Libya is where somalia was in the early nineties when the civil war was at its peak.
Somali fought at good time. No important natural resource was out of ground so we just threw bow & arrow until we were tired:pachah1:
If we were oil pumping during the war like libya is White man would apply lube to our ashy futo and rape for eternity :chrisfreshhah:

after chad beat his ass as qadafis general, lybya lost, he tried to over throw qadafi in late 80s after the CIA converted him in a chadian prison,

he has been a cia asset ever sicne, he was until recently living in langly near cia hq,

i say lety him take over the nation, a dictator is better than t becoming like somalia,

better one evil man than the nation being dragged through what we went through

i watched a documentary about this guy a while back about his attempt to over throw qadafi in the late 80s,

chad beat libya under his miliaty leadership, anyways apparently he has planes from uae and egypt and 200 russian soldiers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts