Libya: The Epitome of Gaalnimo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wouldn't stress myself with the worlds injustices. God will take care of his creations. Arabs or no Arabs, they are humans at the end of the day. To me, i see ALL humans are a one robot entity, given opportunities, will behave the same.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I wouldn't stress myself with the worlds injustices. Arabs or no Arabs, they are humans at the end of the day. To me, i see ALL humans are a one robot entity, given opportunities, will behave the same.
I think theirs something wrong with you tbh:browtf:

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think their something wrong with you tbh:browtf:

Pray. can you articulate in a paragraph on what you mean?
browtf.png

What possess a woman to journey through rapist hell hole in Libya knowing the consequences of being caught by a smuggler?

The riches of Europe?

haha, I actually like Arabs. They know most of the trash coming through their country is hawiye fleeing the mess their parents created. Arabs treat everyone exactly to their social station. In other words, donkeys get beat.

As long as Somalis have moronic psychopaths like this amongst them, you will always be the of arabs, xabashis and Bantus.

As long Somalis have moronic psychopaths like this amongst them, you will always be the of arabs, xabashis and Bantus.

I live 7,000 miles from Somalia. Somalia's backwardness and dysfunction is not my fault or problem. If people like me were allowed to govern, Somalis would be much better off. I would be the lee kuan yew of Somalia

I live 7,000 miles from Somalia. Somalia's backwardness and dysfunction is not my fault or problem. If people like me were allowed to govern, Somalis would be much better off. I would be the lee kuan yew of Somalia

You're just another brain-dead tribalist cuqdadle. You would be another mooryaan in Somalia, nothing special.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U r Dajaals nephew

You're just another brain-dead tribalist cuqdadle. You would be another mooryaan in Somalia, nothing special.

There's mooryian because somalis have too many kids, nearly all of them low iq such as yourself. One of my first programs as progressive dictator will be to institute birth-control and sterilization polices. your name will appear near the top

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its your lack of conscious to be more precise. I remember your other post some time ago about rape which is by far the most messed up comment I have come across:noneck:

noneck.png
u mean CONSCIENCE?? Conscious meaning beings awake & hearing & seeing.

what rape comment? post it here. i have a memory of a mouse

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cant remember the thread but I remember you said being raped is just having a penis inside you:jaynerd:

loooooooooooool Well i am the kinda gal that is realistic. I have seen horrors, i don't like victim attitude. Either kill or move on. lol

If u pine and wine and say -- oh woe is me, i was raped, u become dumb,

U should go ahead and take power away from the penis.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
loooooooooooool Well i am the kinda gal that is realistic. I have seen horrors, i don't like victim attitude. Either kill or move on. lol

If u pine and wine and say -- oh woe is me, i was raped, u become dumb,

U should go ahead and take power away from the penis.
Your seriously messed up:mjkkk:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
haha, I actually like Arabs. They know most of the trash coming through their country is hawiye fleeing the mess their parents created. Arabs treat everyone exactly to their social station. In other words, donkeys get beat.
They're actually mostly well-off Somalilanders who just feel like living in Europe. A southern refugee could never afford $5000 USD. People like that move to IDP camps.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What possess a woman to journey through rapist hell hole in Libya knowing the consequences of being caught by a smuggler?

The riches of Europe?
It's mindboggling because as we watch these videos of Somalis being skinned alive and read these articles of people getting gang raped everyday (even men - remember these are Arabs), hundreds of idiots back home with too much money on their hands are getting ready to depart for Libya.

Imagine if they invested those thousands into a business or education. Instead, they run to the most depraved place on earth and have the gall to ask their family for yet even more money when precisely what they were warned about in the news happens to them.

It is extremely difficult for me to muster sympathy for such individuals.

What has this got to do with this thread:childplease:

@Samaalic Era

In case you guys didn’t get the memo why Somalis are fleeing and trying to reach the civilised world we live in. Most importantly, to remind you that we are worse than the Libyans in what we do to our people just to control a port whose only function is smuggling charcoal out of it while destroying our environment.

Please pass the memo to @Basra

Trending