Libya Replacing Gaddafi, with another Gaddafi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell, these people really are backwards... thought the whole point of overthrowing gaddafi, was so that they can have a new regime, and get rid of gaddafis way of ruling,Yet now the niggas offspring is running for presidential office next year, and the same people that hated the old regime is all for this guy:faysalwtf:.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Difference between us and them, is that Gaddafi left 60 billion dollars worth of assets to rebuild with and Barre left us nothing

Difference between us and them, is that Gaddafi left 60 billion dollars worth of assets to rebuild with and Barre left us nothing

Warya, thats not what i'm getting at here.. you don't see the irony:lolbron:, they leveled there country, only too have his son rule over them. wallahi you can't make this sh*t up.

what the hell, these people really are backwards... thought the whole point of overthrowing gaddafi, was so that they can have a new regime, and get rid of gaddafis way of ruling,Yet now the niggas offspring is running for presidential office next year, and the same people that hated the old regime is all for this guy:faysalwtf:.

Saif was an ally of our Tuareg cousins . He and his father gave most of their weapons to the Azawad warriors .:salute:

Saif was an ally of our Tuareg cousins . He and his father gave most of their weapons to the Azawad warriors .:salute:

Sure, but there own people worked overnight too overthrow gaddafi, why on earth would they allow his Son who had huge influence in his fathers regime to proceed in running for presidential office,sh*t just doesn't make sense. I mean Gaddafi didn't have many years lefts as is, eventually his Son would have replaced him..

wallahi arabs are not all there...

Sure, but there own people worked overnight too overthrow gaddafi, why on earth would they allow his Son who had huge influence in his fathers regime to proceed in running for presidential office,sh*t just doesn't make sense. I mean Gaddafi didn't have many years lefts as is, eventually his Son would have replaced him..

wallahi arabs are not all there...
You have to find out who is backing the horse ? And for what ? In other words , there must bigger powers betting on this horse . Libya is essentially a failed state -it is a free for all . I haven't looked iyo the matter , suffice it to say the sword of Islam al Gaddafi must have some European and Arab backers . There is oil to be had .

You have to find out who is backing the horse ? And for what ? In other words , there must bigger powers betting on this horse . Libya is essentially a failed state -it is a free for all . I haven't looked iyo the matter , suffice it to say the sword of Islam al Gaddafi must have some European and Arab backers . There is oil to be had .
All this is the work of the Gulf Arab states. Especially the Saudis and UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending