Libya a failed state?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we never unite forever. I hope there is OIL found in somalia and citizens of Somalia are fed on the OIL revenue, and we maintain the ambiance of Saudi Arabia with Islam & Conservatism ruling our nation.

The ambiance of Saudi Arabia.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's messed up. We were doing good and even giving aid to South Africa an gulf Arabs until siad barre fucked us up. Now south south Africans kill us and Arabs divide us.

Either way every nation went through hard times even Rome and I won't lose hope. These were our hard years and they will end soon.

I like your optimism for Somalia. Good luck with that,bro.

What a sick joke life play's on us, we have the biggest coastline in Africa and not only that, strategically we are positioned on one of the most important place on this earth.
forget about natural resources if we came together and worked on our coast and since we use to do also trading may it be in a minuscule way, in two decade times trillions could be earned, imagine then if we made full use of our country you can only dream.

The whole world is looking at us like wtf is wrong with these people.

Unfortunately the younger generation are even more ignorant and way more evil then the last generation, i will do my best to counteract this force by donating and building schools and hospitals as much as i can inshawaaq.

younger generation even more ignorant? dont just say stuff, cause it hasnt even been 50 years since a crazy c*nt went around massacring people over their clans. youngers may chat shit but on nowhere near the amount of evil the 2nd generation has done. And, contrary to popular *somali* belief, not all our problems are to be blamed on everyone else, a lot of shit somalis themselves have caused.

I like your optimism for Somalia. Good luck with that,bro.
Well it is my country and I have to go back either way. Somaliland has good security thankfully. I just feel hopeless for our brothers down south. Unless Al shabaab is defeated then in can't see them having peace.

Hopefully we will be like the generation of Jews that generated wealth in the west got educated and went back to build up their land.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Well it is my country and I have to go back either way. Somaliland has good security thankfully. I just feel hopeless for our brothers down south. Unless Al shabaab is defeated then in can't see them having peace.

Hopefully we will be like the generation of Jews that generated wealth in the west got educated and went back to build up their land.

I had this spirit weeks ago but i lost my hope for Africa. It is a cursed land But Good luck though, you will build Somalia.

yeah this is true. The main thing holding back investments is the risk of uncertainty and instability is too high for some countries to start dropping heavy $'s yet. The whole country needs to be of nabad in order for a single region to prosper. mogadishu is dragging the rest of the country down, as they are the main source of dagaal and rabsho yet they also deny foreign investments for other parts of the country.
But every country goes through rough patches, and peace is on the horizon for mgdshu

younger generation even more ignorant? dont just say stuff, cause it hasnt even been 50 years since a crazy c*nt went around massacring people over their clans. youngers may chat shit but on nowhere near the amount of evil the 2nd generation has done. And, contrary to popular *somali* belief, not all our problems are to be blamed on everyone else, a lot of shit somalis themselves have caused.

Number uno i haven't called anyone a idiot, ignorant yes but no idiot, and i have no where stated that i blame anyone else but our selfs, and if you think that this younger generation is any better then you have not seeing anything.

Side note a lot of people lack self awareness.

Number uno i haven't called anyone a idiot, ignorant yes but no idiot, and i have no where stated that i blame anyone else but our selfs, and if you think that this younger generation is any better then you have not seeing anything.

Side note a lot of people lack self awareness.

heavily disagree with you, but youre entitled to your opinion

Building schools and hospitals won't solve the 68 IQ problem in Somalia and clans wars. We need to exterminate clans who work for the enemies A.K.A Al Shabab and Arabs. Also, we need to implante more feminist and pro LGBT rights in Somalia.

Have you ever been to Somalia ?

1st of all throw away this IQ bs talk out of your vocabulary, academic studies are essential for ones growth, as a people we have to grow intellectually or we will go instinct simple.

Your trolling me right we have to implant more feminist kulaha, so one second your a conservative and the next minute your a ultra liberal, I swear this the last time i reply back to you in a serious way, like come correct or don't address me at all.

the main focus (nationally - cause mgdshu and surroundings still need heavy security) as of right now should be strictly improving education and the agriculture. Prioritising and fixing these two will at least start a domino effect of solving adjacent issues.

first exterminate al shabab (no serious company will do business as long as they continue with their work). And lets see if the so called 110 billion barrels really exist Somalia won't be able to own their oil like Saudi do with Aramco.

They will have to accept relatively small royalties to even attract anybody at all lets hope the small money made from oil (if it exist) can be reinvested in a smart way.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
We are emerging from failed state status in to recovering state. They are entering failed state status. Hopefully we dont go back

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Building schools and hospitals won't solve the 68 IQ problem in Somalia and clans wars. We need to exterminate clans who work for the enemies A.K.A Al Shabab and Arabs. Also, we need to implante more feminist and pro LGBT rights in Somalia.
I do hope the last 2 was a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending