Libya a failed state?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's finally happened. Somalia is no longer the only failed state africa has produced. Like i mentioned before my libyan friends are so ashamed that their country has now become the joke of africa. Some say even south sudan could turn into africa's third failed state. I feel bad about it but in a way i'm glad that other countries failed, because it proves that 68 iq is not the only reason a country can collapse but rather due to corruption and the inability to resolve differences peacefully by different war lords.

:mjlol:

What's your take on this? why do you think africa produces failed states?

https://www.ft.com/content/993cb870-0d2c-11e9-a3aa-118c761d2745

https://www.dabangasudan.org/en/all-news/article/sudan-a-failed-state-expert

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Africa keeps on making failed state instead of developped ones. SMH, helpless continent. I wish North African countries (except Libya) and South African countries will be better than most of us.

Libya is probably the most irrelevant arab country after Mauritania lol the only thing it’s known for is Gaddafi and slavery.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Africans were meant to be colonized. U cant enslave them because it is not politically correct. U cant rule over them because it is colonialism. What then??? Swim in your own excrement.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Libyans. Went from capturing cadaans from as far as Iceland 300 years to enslave them too, killing each other in the 21st century over lines on soil.

What progression!:fittytousand:

I'm gonna be honest. I think Somalia and Syria will recover faster than Libya ever will.

:mjlol:

Last edited:
We are located in possibly the best and most lucrative location in africa, but we are doing the worst. How do you lose a game even after being supplied cheat codes.
:faysalwtf:Waa yaab.

There are some countries in africa completely surrounded by buuq, rabsho and dagaal, who are still very rich and developed. We are located in the most peaceful region in africa, but we're the ones providing the buuq, rabsho and dagaal.

At this point we need to divide the pie and is qaybino to itoobiya and kenya, as the somali people need to be ran, not do the running.

We are located in possibly the best and most lucrative location in africa, but we are doing the worst. How do you lose a game even after being supplied cheat codes.

There are some countries in africa completely surrounded by buuq, rabsho and dagaal, who are still very rich and developed. We are located in the most peaceful region in africa, but we're the ones providing the buuq, rabsho and dagaal.

At this point we need to divide the pie and is qaybino to itoobiya and kenya, as the somali people need to be ran, not do the running.
Our older generation failed us. It's up to us younger generations to build a country if we want one.

What a sick joke life play's on us, we have the biggest coastline in Africa and not only that, strategically we are positioned on one of the most important place on this earth.
forget about natural resources if we came together and worked on our coast and since we use to do also trading may it be in a minuscule way, in two decade times trillions could be earned, imagine then if we made full use of our country you can only dream.

The whole world is looking at us like wtf is wrong with these people.

Unfortunately the younger generation are even more ignorant and way more evil then the last generation, i will do my best to counteract this force by donating and building schools and hospitals as much as i can inshawaaq.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Sxb @Yaquub , Africans should go back to the primitive time, without any modern technology. We failed as a race and as a people. We deserve total domination from others.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What a sick joke life play's on us, we have the biggest coastline in Africa and not only that, strategically we are positioned on one of the most important place on this earth.
forget about natural resources if we came together and worked on our coast and since we use to do also trading may it be in a minuscule way, in two decade times trillions could be earned, imagine then if we made full use of our country you can only dream.

Unfortunately the younger generation are even more ignorant and way more evil then the last generation, i will do my best to counteract this force by donating and building schools and hospitals as much as i can inshawaaq.

I hope we never unite forever. I hope there is OIL found in somalia and citizens of Somalia are fed on the OIL revenue, and we maintain the ambiance of Saudi Arabia with Islam & Conservatism ruling our nation.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Building schools and hospitals won't solve the 68 IQ problem in Somalia and clans wars. We need to exterminate clans who work for the enemies A.K.A Al Shabab and Arabs. Also, we need to implante more feminist and pro LGBT rights in Somalia.

Sxb @Yaquub , Africans should go back to the primitive time, without any modern technology. We failed as a race and as a people. We deserve total domination from others.
It's messed up. We were doing good and even giving aid to South Africa an gulf Arabs until siad barre fucked us up. Now south south Africans kill us and Arabs divide us.

Either way every nation went through hard times even Rome and I won't lose hope. These were our hard years and they will end soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending