Library Apologizes For Hosting ‘Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey’ To Entertain Children!

Keo

VIP
I'm shocked this happened in East London and in Redbridge at that. The area that library is located in is like 70% Asians so I don't know how they got away with that.
:gucciwhat:
These motherfuckers man

That's enough internet for the month

giphy.gif

shouldn't the staff behind this all be charged with being sex offenders? I guess they escape because it's s dildo and not real.... but what on earth is going on with the libraries...

I'm shocked this happened in East London and in Redbridge at that. The area that library is located in is like 70% Asians so I don't know how they got away with that.
:gucciwhat:
These motherfuckers man

ah it's the UK.... I thought this was news... smug European cultural Marxists are a menace

Weren't trying to teach kids how to make sex toys out of fruit/veg in ameriburger land a few years back :holeup:

They've pozzed Christianity beyond belief, Islam is next on the agenda wallahi. Wouldn't be long before you start seeing "Imaams" at gay pride parades lol

Weren't trying to teach kids how to make sex toys out of fruit/veg in ameriburger land a few years back :holeup:

They've pozzed Christianity beyond belief, Islam is next on the agenda wallahi. Wouldn't be long before you start seeing "Imaams" at gay pride parades lol

Never

Trending