Liberal Somalis are weak

Somalia is too brutal for them they long for the past and in the meantime they would defeat Wahabis if they could with emotional feelings

It will take strong conservative Somali men to defeat Wahabis not liberal Somalis tears

They're atheists. Simply finding an identity in the "Noble savage".

That's the only reason they hate Arabs. Every normal Somali I've met is strong, but every liberal one has had questionable behaviour (speak effeminately).

“Wahhabism” doesn’t exist. There’s this one guy from the past named Muhammad Ibn Abdul wahhab who was preaching his work. There’s no a single Muslim who calls himself “Wahabi” and I never seen one.

Don’t believe the bs bu western media and politicians who sadly brainwashed Muslims into thinking “Wahhabism” exists when it doesn’t.

They're atheists. Simply finding an identity in the "Noble savage".

That's the only reason they hate Arabs. Every normal Somali I've met is strong, but every liberal one has had questionable behaviour (speak effeminately).

they are pussies with no plans. if your around them you will quickly learn helplessness

“Wahhabism” doesn’t exist. There’s this one guy from the past named Muhammad Ibn Abdul wahhab who was preaching his work. There’s no a single Muslim who calls himself “Wahabi” and I never seen one.

Don’t believe the bs bu western media and politicians who sadly brainwashed Muslims into thinking “Wahhabism” exists when it doesn’t.

The vision behind Salafism is noble one without the extra blowing up buildings. We could use strong Conservative gov, like Islamic courts of union tried 2006 that West quickly rushed to destroy using Ethiopians

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
No Wahhabism
We need a secular government and since when did degenarete liberalism aligned with secularism
I see it's your way of deflecting

Viva secular

Trending