Liberal Hollywood is sexist! What hope is there for Geeljires?! Our sisters Angelina and Amirah are right! It is the end times!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Gotdayum:

Even among Hollywood A-listers the highest paid woman makes only about as much as the 8th to 10th highest paid men. The number 1 nin makes more than twice what she does.

@Amirah, even cocktail party cadaans be rag biased. What hope is there for Geeljires?

Last edited:
Mmm , 2 of the top 5 are dudes of color ( Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson ), two are from my state ( Ben Affleck and Mark Wahlberg ) and Ryan Reynolds is a cool Canadian .
Sorry feminist xalimos, I am sympathetic to your cause and all but this is a man's world , event us non whites are eating good.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Mmm , 2 of the top 5 are dudes of color ( Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson ), two are from my state ( Ben Affleck and Mark Wahlberg ) and Ryan Reynolds is a cool Canadian .
Sorry feminist xalimos, I am sympathetic to your cause and all but this is a man's world , event us non whites are eating good.

Number 1 is one of us, mashallah. A half African-American, half Samoan abowe rose to the top. We eating real good, saxiib.

Ps5h3xX.gif

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

You're from Boston?

tenor-1,252.gif

The hell is your somali ass doing there, you get lost? ?

I think there used to be geeljires there at some point at least. For whatever reason my mother went there before the civil war in her 20s to visit some relatives who apparently lived there.
There's still a decent community in Boston, after the DMV it was probably the 2nd largest community of Somali-American before the refugees arrived

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There's still a decent community in Boston, after the DMV it was probably the 2nd largest community of Somali-American before the refugees arrived

:leon:

I dunno why I'm surprised. I stopped being shocked after Bangkok:

Realized this was true when I noticed they had a presence in bloody Bangkok of all places. Straight up came across a whole little neighborhood where some adeero were sitting in a cafe with their pot bellies and Somali conspiracy theories instead of being at home with their families.

If we had the numbers and military strength Somalis would probably have outdone cadaans with the colonialism. You'd find these niggas on Antarctica innovating ways to make caano geel viable down there.

If we had the numbers and military strength Somalis would probably have outdone cadaans with the colonialism. You'd find these niggas on Antarctica innovating ways to make caano geel viable down there.
I know that guy , very cool dude , they're reer xamar family, I been there few times :deadrose:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I know that guy , very cool dude , they're reer xamar family, I been there few times :deadrose:

Damn, Cadcad or gibil-madow? They can pass as standard Somalis, to be honest. Only felt something slightly off. Much love, though. Glad to hear they're still in business.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Look at Vin:

f69gSSN.png

He's so happy about all the lacag he's going to be bringing home to the family.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

somali adeeros in Bangkok :russ: do they run businesses over there ?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
let's not derail the thread , waryaa
:ufdup:

haye , where are the feminist xalimos at ? let's have some gender FKD abaayos .:mjpls:

@Angelina, you been gone a long time and I wanted to treat you with a rarity; Shimbiris' first foray into the gender war threads.

somali adeeros in Bangkok :russ: do they run businesses over there ?

Seemed like it. Saw some in the suuq too who had a shop or two. Textiles and various sorts of import, export stuff.