Liberal feminism doesn't benefit women

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
It's just a bunch of privileged western women who are largely ignorant of the actual issues women in third world countries face. They also advocate for transformers (men in dresses). This brand of femnism also has an intense hatred of men.

I agree. It is all a gimmick to be honest. Only people benefiting from this kind of activism are well of women tbh

CALMONE20###

I agree. It is all a gimmick to be honest. Only people benefiting from this kind of activism are well of women tbh
Liberal feminists tend to infantilise non white women and they shun women who disagree with them.

Lmao I wasn't saying femnism is bad sis,I was just saying the SJW liberal brand is.
I see countries that dont have feminism and they all suck lol even if extreme feminism is weird and sometimes doesnt make sense id rather have it then not have it. When u leave womens rights in the hands of men we wont have any rights.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I see countries that dont have feminism and they all suck lol even if extreme feminism is weird and sometimes doesnt make sense id rather have it then not have it. When u leave womens rights in the hands of men we wont have any rights.

I thought you were a man.

:ayaanswag:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

I’d rather have it too. Feminist theory, actual feminist theory, is liberation. I don’t care for liberalism / corporate feminism.

👀 why?? My name is unicorn for gods sake lool

It was my first impression lol.

Liberal feminism doesn't benefit any group of women. It's mainstream and heavily promoted because it's propagated by men (at the top) who sell the movement as being in women's interests and "liberation". This is why liberal feminist media promotes lewdness and sexual degeneracy and shames women for being "prude". It also encourages women to go 50/50 with men on bills, to devalue and belittle marriage, etc. None of this benefits women. It benefits gaal men as it makes women more easily accessible to them and also lifts a lot of the financial burden they traditionally had to bear.

Ironically this movement that claims to protect women's rights is in fact oppressing women. A poison that passes itself as medicine. I can't remember which scholar said this, but all ideologies other than Islam is in fact dhulm (oppression). And this is proven time and time again.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
👀 why?? My name is unicorn for gods sake lool

*has Pepe the frog with a gar as their pfp and asks why you would assume they are male*

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

CALMONE20###

I quite clearly said liberal feminism.