Liberal Europe Is Under Seige!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of radicalized Islamists in Sweden has risen from ‘hundreds to thousands’: Intelligence Chief

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2017/...hundreds_to_thousands_intelligence_chief.aspx

Legislate a new anti-terrorism law which states if your are radicalised to the point where you want to harm your fellow citizens, regardless if you were born or raised in the country and as long as your parents have dual citizenships, you will be stripped off your citizenship and be deported to where they came from. They will start snitching one another and their numbers will fall dramatically, so just not to be deported. Shed off this liberal attitude towards these fuckers who don't value any human life and get tougher with them. Anyone found harbouring them because of religious or familial affiliation or ties, they should also be stripped of their citizenships and be deported. If they want to leave the country and join ISIS, don't stop them, but tip the Kurds and other groups who are fighting them ahead and they will deal with them asap. The liberal rule of law is what causes this plague of terror and it will only get worse. Any law-abiding Muslim citizen should not be worried about this legislation and the eradication of these Jihadists are also beneficial to them. They export this Jihadi menace to their home countries and cause constant bloodshed. Desperate situations call for desperate measures. I believe that most parents will be more active in their children's lives and guide them away from joining these jihadis. This is the best and most effective anti-radicalisation program. Enough is Enough.

Any Ideas?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim bismilllahi rahmani rahim

In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful indeed we came from you and to you shall be our return please our lord we beseech you to give us the wisdom to see with our inner eye, to see tgings as they're and not as they appear to be, amiin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Allah help us over come these khawarij please Allah only you can provide us with a solution only you can help us.

Allah indeed you test those you love best, the most sublime the most merciful we are your slavers and you our master & sustainer ALLAHU AKBAR help us defeat these terrorists

Cognitive

Someone came to my private and told me that you are Dabacasar, can you please confirm or deny that allegation.

Speaking of terrorists, puntland is under siege from Alshabab terrorists, why do you sympathise with those terrorists in the west? The West is helping your home state to eradicate them, why don't you return the favour and help them eradicate theirs? Or are you one of those Muslims who subscribe to the notion that a Muslim is closer to them than an "infidel" even if the Muslim is a terrorist or a mass mass murderer?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Someone came to my private and told me that you are Dabacasar, can you please confirm or deny that allegation.

Speaking of terrorists, puntland is under siege from Alshabab terrorists, why do you sympathise with those terrorists in the west? The West is helping your home state to eradicate them, why don't you return the favour and help them eradicate theirs? Or are you one of those Muslims who subscribe to the notion that a Muslim is closer to them than an "infidel" even if the Muslim is a terrorist or a mass mass murderer?
So I made prayers to Allah to help us overcome terrorists & defeat them and I am the terrorist now? How so? So You ascribe islam with terrorism? Kkkk interesting.

Allahu Akbar :damedamn:

So I made prayers to Allah to help us overcome terrorists & defeat them and I am the terrorist now? How so? So You ascribe islam with terrorism? Kkkk interesting.

Allahu Akbar :damedamn:

Cognitive

Dua's are never accepted because they get in the way of what Allah predestined unless they've unearthed a new Hadith saying that Allah changes his mind. They always fall on deaf ears, ask the children in Somalia devastated by famine. Therefore, Allah "helps only those who help themselves". Did that Islamic quote miss you?

The point is how can you help your parents adopted country overcome terrorism? Will you help the authorities catch them even if they are related to you? Or, if he is tolka, it's hands off? Bal noo warran boowe.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Dua's are never accepted because they get in the way of what Allah predestined unless they've unearthed a new Hadith saying that Allah changes his mind. They always fall on deaf ears, ask the children in Somalia devastated by famine. Therefore, Allah "helps only those who help themselves". Did that Islamic quote miss you?

The point is how can you help your parents adopted country overcome terrorism? Will you help the authorities catch them even if they are related to you? Or, if he is tolka, it's hands off? Bal noo warran boowe.
I vehemently disagree prayer changes everything, let's agree to disagree.

And remember Islam is not terrorism Islam is a way of life.

ALLAHU AKBAR subhanallah Alhamdulillah la illaha ilalah waa illahay mahadiisa illahayo adiga weyn oo waxiid ah naga qabo dhadkan miinoda isku qarxiniyo oo maseeboda ah amiin

I vehemently disagree prayer changes everything, let's agree to disagree.

And remember Islam is not terrorism Islam is a way of life.

ALLAHU AKBAR subhanallah Alhamdulillah la illaha ilalah waa illahay mahadiisa illahayo adiga weyn oo waxiid ah naga qabo dhadkan miinoda isku qarxiniyo oo maseeboda ah amiin

Cognitive

You are still circling around the question. Will you cooperate with the authorities if you become aware of a Muslim terrorist plot?

Zayd

Ok, just don't explode in this thread.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

You are still circling around the question. Will you cooperate with the authorities if you become aware of a Muslim terrorist plot?

Zayd

Ok, just don't explode in this thread.
Why are you asking me that? Is it cause you believe every Muslim is a terrorist? If you think I'm going to be apologetic for other people's crimes then you're going to be bitterly disappointed.

i make a prayer to Allah and then you accuse me of being a terrorist and now you're accusing me of being a terrorist sympathiser.

Go ahead and keep feeling like all Muslims are terrorists

What did you expect multiculturalism is a failed concept ??? It creates separate ghettos

Eternal

I won't blame multiculturalism but extreme segregation multiculturalism. One area that needs consideration is slashing welfare. Parents will have joined the work force even if they are janitors, their children will be motivated and would have considered them as positive role models. Most of these terrorists and their families are on welfare. The welfare state should be revisited and reformed.

Why are you asking me that? Is it cause you believe every Muslim is a terrorist? If you think I'm going to be apologetic for other people's crimes then you're going to be bitterly disappointed.

i make a prayer to Allah and then you accuse me of being a terrorist and now you're accusing me of being a terrorist sympathiser.

Go ahead and keep feeling like all Muslims are terrorists

Cognitive

Gartay

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Gartay
Shaxshax wiil fiican ba tahay now join me in pray. Oh Allah help us strengthen our iman make us patient & amongst those who persevere & stay humble don't make us amongst those who chase this mirage called life rather make us amongst those who are close to you in the heavens on the day of judgement amiin

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Eternal

I won't blame multiculturalism but extreme segregation multiculturalism. One area that needs consideration is slashing welfare. Parents will have joined the work force even if they are janitors, their children will be motivated and would have considered them as positive role models. Most of these terrorists and their families are on welfare. The welfare state should be revisited and reformed.
True but they still have this kaafir mentality where they see western people as scum and that they are the best. That will never let go of this us vs them mentality as a result fail to integrate. Whereas Indians, Chinese etc have successfully inegrated albeit they still hang around with their own people as well.

Shaxshax wiil fiican ba tahay now join me in pray. Oh Allah help us strengthen our iman make us patient & amongst those who persevere & stay humble don't make us amongst those who chase this mirage called life rather make us amongst those who are close to you in the heavens on the day of judgement amiin

Cognitive

Waryaa, kabo kaa weeyn ha xidhan. Gartay meant as sympathetic to your fellow Muslims, da qolada is-qarxiska. This is how a Somali Muslim and in particular a Salafi mind works. Alshabab waa Khawarij and we will accept assistance even from Israel defeating them. Transplant that mind in a western location and the view is, these terrorists are part and parcel of our Islamic "Ummah" and they are @ war with "Kuffar", therefore we will tacitly support them defeating these "unbelieving" monsters. Gartay inaad sidas u fikirto. Allahu Akbar

True but they still have this kaafir mentality where they see western people as scum and that they are the best. That will never let go of this us vs them mentality as a result fail to integrate. Whereas Indians, Chinese etc have successfully inegrated albeit they still hang around with their own people as well.

Eternal

We failed only not to integrate, but we are over-represented in every area that others see it as a failure of society. We are over-represented in the poor juvenile justice system, welfare, public housing, school drop-outs and etc.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Eternal

We failed only not to integrate, but we are over-represented in every area that others see it as a failure of society. We are over-represented in the poor juvenile justice system, welf
Well Somalis are nomadic people we were never civilised to begin with. All we know is qabil and Islam that's it we have no other pride

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Waryaa, kabo kaa weeyn ha xidhan. Gartay meant as sympathetic to your fellow Muslims, da qolada is-qarxiska. This is how a Somali Muslim and in particular a Salafi mind works. Alshabab waa Khawarij and we will accept assistance even from Israel defeating them. Transplant that mind in a western location and the view is, these terrorists are part and parcel of our Islamic "Ummah" and they are @ war with "Kuffar", therefore we will tacitly support them defeating these "unbelieving" monsters. Gartay inaad sidas u fikirto. Allahu Akbar
May Allah the most sublime the changer of hearts allow us his slaves to see things as they're and not as they appear to be. Satan and his followers plot & plan, Allah also plans & Allah is the best of planners :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending