LHHATL

Who's been watching??

:ftw9nwa:

I remember a user from somnet who lavished us with gifs from each cast member...I don't have the patience for that but rona has me paying attention with earnest to every ep.

Carly has had all the facial implants in the world, so I could be totally off - but who saw the pain in her eyes when she cried to Sierra? That sealed my spot for the season.

Mama Dee though X_x

idgaf anymore.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I started to watch the new season but it’s boring without joseline and tommie

I agree, tommie is missed :denzelnigga:

joseline is as boring (did you see her forced 2 ep stint in LHHM??) as ever.I know everyone needs a storyline, but hers is tired.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I agree, tommie is missed :denzelnigga:

joseline is as boring (did you see her forced 2 ep stint in LHHM??) as ever.I know everyone needs a storyline, but hers is tired.
I didn’t know joseline was in lhhm, I’ll watch it tonight.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't know much about this show but isn't that were cardi b was discovered? :)

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Omg I LOVE LHHATL. It is one of the most ratchet reality tv-shows but soooo entertaining. ATL is my favorite. I haven’t watched everything of the latest season yet, but I will definitely catch up! I’ll be back :salute:

Jungle

VIP
I don't know much about this show but isn't that were cardi b was discovered? :)
Thats the NY one. Ive watched the atl and ny shows loosely for years with different women. Girls be watching this show religously. Story lines are doo doo but hella toxic, petty so I see why they love it. The earlier stuff looked less scripted to me. Shout out K Michelle, I once told a girl while watching the show i would leave you for her :ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts