LGBTQ2+ vs Chick Fil A

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
These protest also got religious Christians pissed off which made them protest against a protest. Praying to the Lord Jesus Christ for them to have religious freedom in front of Chick Fil A. I shit you not it's in the article.

Timo Jareer and proud

videothumbnail.1567891022877.jpg

VS

image (1).jpg

May Allah SWT protect the innocent people's of Toronto and the Canadian Federation who just want to eat in peace and solitude from these idiotic wastes of air ameen

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2019/9/7/1_4582673.html

Chick Fil A opens in downtown Toronto. You see, this is the first taste of Chick Fil A us Canadians have ever gotten. Then, like typical LGBTQ fashion, they had to ruin this for us as well. Fucking hell can a nigga at least eat in peace without these baboons panties in a bunch? :bell:

all because the CEO once said he doesn't agree with gay marriage, his entire business in the US was badly hurt by the media, why can he not voice his opinion, support them, eat three, stand your ground son,

to hell with thee homos,

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
all because the CEO once said he doesn't agree with gay marriage, his entire business in the US was badly hurt by the media, why can he not voice his opinion, support them, eat three, stand your ground son,

to hell with thee homos,

Since then his business has become the 3rd most profitable chain after McDonalds and Starbucks even though they are not open on Sundays.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Timo Madow send me your address I will send you some in the mail, we have two of them in my city and 20 in the state :hillarybiz:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
View attachment 78552

VS

View attachment 78553

May Allah SWT protect the innocent people's of Toronto and the Canadian Federation who just want to eat in peace and solitude from these idiotic wastes of air ameen
Disgusting, why cant they dress like human beings and fight for thier rights as they call it? You will see them half naked with thongs and shit on the street and they want the rest of society to accept this bullshit.

Timo Jareer and proud

Disgusting, why cant they dress like human beings and fight for thier rights as they call it? You will see them half naked with thongs and shit on the street and they want the rest of society to accept this bullshit.
Shit you not I once saw a pride parade where these Lesbians took off their shirts and titty holders. Most barbaric shit I have ever seen in public

Trending