LGBT White Man Goes CRAZY On Innocent Black Women For Nothing

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

I thought LGBTQ were our ‘Allies’ :russ:

He got doxed come to find out he was a left wing Joe Biden backing ‘Ally’ these are the ones who blend in with you and ‘fight for your rights’ as a black person only for them to be like this in reality :sass2:

With that being said trust the right !

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

I thought LGBTQ were our ‘Allies’ :russ:

He got doxed come to find out he was a left wing Joe Biden backing ‘Ally’ these are the ones who blend in with you and ‘fight for your rights’ as a black person only for them to be like this in reality :sass2:

With that being said trust the right !
He is just mentally ill and moron white supremacist and gay? Cmon

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
He is just mentally ill and moron white supremacist and gay? Cmon
The OP Twitter account clickbait’s he calls everyone a white supermacist. the white guy got his info already got leaked yesterday on Shaun kings story he a LGBTQ guy

Also that mentally ill excuse for when a white person goes on a racist rant or commits an attack is overused

He complained about her leaving trash outside the yard when it was actually the other neighbor and not her, she said she was gonna call the cops and he went crazy racist

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The OP Twitter account clickbait’s he calls everyone a white supermacist. the white guy got his info already got leaked yesterday on Shaun kings story he a LGBTQ guy

Also that mentally ill excuse for when a white person goes on a racist rant or commits an attack is overused

He complained about her leaving trash outside the yard when it was actually the other neighbor and not her, she said she was gonna call the cops and he went crazy racist
No I meant being gay and white supremacist

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Black women are aggressive
1637071166125.png

Lol and if she called him a fat ass gay , she would’ve been labeled as “homophobe “ :drakelaugh:
You better not hurt a gay person’s feelings
-Dave Chappell

This is San Diego, @Rasheedosman619 ‘s beach side city. Damn bro they really abusin y’all like that over there? :pachah1:
Not even bro, San Diego is probably one of the least racist places in my opinion & Somalis don’t get hated on out here by ajnaabis unlike reer mn & Colombus where they hate our guts lol.

most mathows & caadans, Asians & Mexicans function with us here,

Most racist state towards Somalis & blacks hands down is Ohio state.

I’d say here in daygo Mexicans get more hate from whites here then blacks, although our black population is pretty low but yet decent sized ( San Diego is like 6%-7% black, but our population is like 1.4 Million in the city limits so it’s like 100,000 blacks probably like (10,000-20,000 East African) (Somalis, Somali bantus, oromos, Amarhas, Tigrayans, Eritreans etc).

I never experienced racism out here.

Not even bro, San Diego is probably one of the least racist places in my opinion & Somalis don’t get hated on out here by ajnaabis unlike reer mn & Colombus where they hate our guts lol.

most mathows & caadans, Asians & Mexicans function with us here,

Most racist state towards Somalis & blacks hands down is Ohio state.

I’d say here in daygo Mexicans get more hate from whites here then blacks, although our black population is pretty low but yet decent sized ( San Diego is like 6%-7% black, but our population is like 1.4 Million in the city limits so it’s like 100,000 blacks probably like (10,000-20,000 East African) (Somalis, Somali bantus, oromos, Amarhas, Tigrayans, Eritreans etc).

I never experienced racism out here.
I know San Diego isn’t racist the nicest white people I met were there. But it is classist with rich whites on the coast La Jolla and then minorities in the east. Somalis don’t even see whites too much. Funny thing is San Diego is a Republican conservative city/county.

Trending