LGBT TO BE MADE CUMPOLSORY IN UK PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
All children must learn about same sex couples regardless of their religious background (Ofsted, 2019).

Do we really want innocent children and 11 year old minds to be tarnished? What happened to parental rights?

There are currently a lot of protests happening around the UK regarding this issue.

Woow the UK is more sick than the rest of Europe.

What do the ruling elite get out of this ? are they all gay ? in the early days of the Gay movement the arguments was that they just wanted to be left alone and not get their bars constantly raided by the police. Now they have been feed for a long time and are going to their final dream, brainwashing the youth to join them in their lifestyle. And nobody is allowed to reject this in the name of social progress and political correctness. And the only ones with balls to protest this is the Muslim community. The average White has no fighter spirit left in him/Her. Remember when the Anti-Gay people were called conspiracy lunatics because they said it will end with them coming after the children ? we all know that if you keep talking gay sex in front of 11 year old boys at some point their mind will have thoughts about trying it. The most insane about all of this is how the medical community is being quiet in all of this, despite the proved mental and psychical damages of this lifestyle.

Gay people are just a bunch of whingey fucking homos ffs.

11 year olds are not gay. They don't need to know about same sex anything. Not that they don't know already. But then I'm a conspiracy theorist when I say they're trying to push them into it.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
lmao, if there was a gay person in my school, they'd get bullied. Never let these s become the norm. Teach your kids to beat the gay out of them.

halwa

✨🌙
Woow the UK is more sick than the rest of Europe.

What do the ruling elite get out of this ? are they all gay ? in the early days of the Gay movement the arguments was that they just wanted to be left alone and not get their bars constantly raided by the police. Now they have been feed for a long time and are going to their final dream, brainwashing the youth to join them in their lifestyle. And nobody is allowed to reject this in the name of social progress and political correctness. And the only ones with balls to protest this is the Muslim community. The average White has no fighter spirit left in him/Her. Remember when the Anti-Gay people were called conspiracy lunatics because they said it will end with them coming after the children ? we all know that if you keep talking gay sex in front of 11 year old boys at some point their mind will have thoughts about trying it. The most insane about all of this is how the medical community is being quiet in all of this, despite the proved mental and psychical damages of this lifestyle.

UK is big on rights, freedom speech and legislations. What they need to to do is respect other people’s views. I fear for the innocent children starting school this year.

halwa

✨🌙
Gay people are just a bunch of whingey fucking homos ffs.

11 year olds are not gay. They don't need to know about same sex anything. Not that they don't know already. But then I'm a conspiracy theorist when I say they're trying to push them into it.
I agree with you on that.

You believe in aliens too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending