Levon Aronian announces he is changing federations from Armenia to the US

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
D3BCD472-89FC-42D7-AE7D-ABC51457EE6E.jpeg

LOL, I feel bad for Armenia, things just aren’t going their way. Of course he goes to the US, good for him, he’ll probably be paid 3x more by the US.

this guy started off broke and his mother has been there with him day 1 supporting him. If he stuck with Armenia and wasted his mother’s sacrifice then that’d be sad, so it’s completely understandable.

Now Sam Shankland will be taken off the team for Aronian and the US team will have all foreign players kkkkk

US team:
Fabiano Caruana, italian chess player
Wesley So, Chinese chess player
Leinier Dominguez, Cuban chess player
Hikaru Nakamura, Japanese chess player
and finally, Levon Aronian, the Armenian chess player

now the US has the strongest team in the world. Lately Magnus Carlsen had beef with the Norway Chess Federation, he even left it. But this guy’s too much of a nationalist and he still chooses to represent Norway despite leaving the federation.

If the US can get Carlsen (unlikely), then they’d be like the US ball team, undefeated goats

That's the strength of the US even outside of chess. They're a tad racist but they absorb the best and brightest like no other country in the world. China has a large and high IQ population but they'll never be able to assimilate people from any country in the world like the US can

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's the strength of the US even outside of chess. They're a tad racist but they absorb the best and brightest like no other country in the world. China has a large and high IQ population but they'll never be able to assimilate people from any country in the world like the US can
yes, that’s how they got Albert Einstein to come to the US. He was actually one of the main reasons they developed the atomic bomb.

Also we get gems like this:
A7EBD803-CEA2-462E-A7D5-20A03B9483BE.png

Trending