Letting your woman be around woman with bad character

If u read the whole hadith u would understand that it wasnt only the talking back but the scheming aswell.
Allah said: 'If you two (wives of the Prophet) turn in repentance to Allah your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet likes)?" (66.4) He said, "I am astonished at your question, O Ibn Abbas. They were 'Aisha and Hafsa."
This clearly states that both of the attitudes were not good and it needed reforming, i am not slandering anyone.
They behaved this way due to jealousy and not because of the Ansaar. Also, the answering back is a different thing all together.

At the end of the day you're a laymen. You will fall into sin and slander, just stop it. They were the best of women of those days and you're out here presenting them as having bad character. Enough Wallahi.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Men shouldn't worry about the people their wives are friends with. That just makes you come out as an insecure man. A real geeljirre would rather worry about who has the upper hand of the relationship. I'll let my wife dress very liberal and she can hang out whoever she wants cause at the end of the day, it doesn't change my status. If she gives me attitude or doesn't follow my orders, I can replace her in a heartbeat.

Men shouldn't worry about the people their wives are friends with. That just makes you come out as an insecure man. A real geeljirre would rather worry about who has the upper hand of the relationship. I'll let my wife dress very liberal and she can hang out whoever she wants cause at the end of the day, it doesn't change my status. If she gives me attitude or doesn't follow my orders, I can replace her in a heartbeat.
Thats just dayuuth behaviour

They behaved this way due to jealousy and not because of the Ansaar. Also, the answering back is a different thing all together.

At the end of the day you're a laymen. You will fall into sin and slander, just stop it. They were the best of women of those days and you're out here presenting them as having bad character. Enough Wallahi.
The specific character towards their husbands was not good character as was explained by the hadith.
If u cannot see what I am talking about then I am afraid I cannot guide a persons heart who doesn't want to understand

The specific character towards their husbands was not good character as was explained by the hadith.
If u cannot see what I am talking about then I am afraid I cannot guide a persons heart who doesn't want to understand
Your whole friend is about men not allowing women being friends with women having bad character and you've claimed that Ansaari women along with the Mothers of believers do, does that mean if you lived in the time of the Prophet s.a.w you'll stop your wife from mingling with the Ansaar and the mother of the believers?!

Authobillah. What a time to be alive. Your arrogance is crazy.

Trending