Letter To Islamists

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bidaar notice all these empires romans, byzantine, greek, egyptian, aztec, you name them all. Where is their wealth, power, systems, today? all buried in the sand and being excavated for whatever remains. But look at the simple bedouin, bushmen, eskimos and people who never trangressed they survive today and thriving. Injustice doesn't last sxb, it will end up being buried in the ground that's why the quran is so repetitive about xad-gudub, it simply doesn't last!!! So who is more civilized using the evolutionary standard which is to survive the bedouin or the roman? who is still around today and who isnt?

Bidaar notice all these empires romans, byzantine, greek, egyptian, aztec, you name them all. Where is their wealth, power, systems, today? all buried in the sand and being excavated for whatever remains. But look at the simple bedouin, bushmen, eskimos and people who never trangressed they survive today and thriving. Injustice doesn't last sxb, it will end up being buried in the ground that's why the quran is so repetitive about xad-gudub, it simply doesn't last!!! So who is more civilized using the evolutionary standard which is to survive the bedouin or the roman? who is still around today and who isnt?
Empires eat dust. All of them. Sooner or later they get too comfortable, too soft, too enfeebled by luxury, and are overrun by wild horsemen. The Abbasid empire got bloated from the fat of its imperial domains and was sacked by the Mongols. The Mongols were illiterate nomads, but their soul was not corrupted by money. Always put your money on the simple Eskimo and the woodsman.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Empires eat dust. All of them. Sooner or later they get too comfortable, too soft, too enfeebled by luxury, and are overrun by wild horsemen. The Abbasid empire got bloated from the fat of its imperial domains and was sacked by the Mongols. The Mongols were illiterate nomads, but their soul was not corrupted by money. Always put your money on the simple Eskimo and the woodsman.

Even the muslims started out simple and ate up the guys in comfort!!! It's always the simple folks!!!

Guns are not an advanced form of bows and arrows. You would know this if you took your Salafi boyfriend's dick out of your mouth. Prophet Bukhari says that you should not imitate the kuffar so why do you use western technology?

If you're going to follow 7th century customs in criminal justice, then follow them in toilet habits and defecate outside you fucking shithead. Don't think we don't see through your agenda. You are an anti-Islamic troll who was raped by Tyrone.

little known fact is that guns are islamic.
in a sense.

The daoist monks and alchemists discovered gunpowder around 900 AD, but nothing happened till the Sung dynasty started using at as fireworks and magic tricks for hundreds of years.
Arabs/muslims living in canton discovered the formula and it was sent back west and by the 1100's the first firelances were in use in Iran.
The muslims improved the formula and made it more explosive and the first canons are from the 1200's .
Because of regular communication and trade it reached china by the early 1200's.
another muslim innovation was multicolor fire works for celebrations, the formula to make colors was invented by an immigrant from khorasan/samarqand in the 1360's..

little known fact is that guns are islamic.
in a sense.

The daoist monks and alchemists discovered gunpowder around 900 AD, but nothing happened till the Sung dynasty started using at as fireworks and magic tricks for hundreds of years.
Arabs/muslims living in canton discovered the formula and it was sent back west and by the 1100's the first firelances were in use in Iran.
The muslims improved the formula and made it more explosive and the first canons are from the 1200's .
Because of regular communication and trade it reached china by the early 1200's.
another muslim innovation was multicolor fire works for celebrations, the formula to make colors was invented by an immigrant from khorasan/samarqand in the 1360's..
9 out of ten for inventing fireworks. That has brought joy and delight to many qaxootis, but 4 out of 10 for developing guns. That shit just kills.

Iran has produced the greatest Islamic minds. All the great scholars were from Eye-ran. That's why I condemn anti,-Shia propaganda

Not true. Shias run directly opposite to what we believe in. This has nothing to do with tribalism
Shia even the 12vers beliefs are closer to traditional islam than salafists.
yes some 12vers make a point of insulting saxaaba like umar , abu bakr and caisha but its not a real part of doctrine,

the main difference is the belief in the infallbility of the ayatollahs.
that shit is just wrong and on the verge of kufr..

of grant that old f*ck..

is he here..

grant if you see this your old buddy from somnet his here..
@Grant is bossing it in this place. He's the shadow Admin of this joint. All the young sweeties coo "we luv your cadaan booty Mr ESL teacher". It's faintly disheartening for the rest of us. But never praise Duterte. He will ban you.

not true at all you kaffir fucks. Shias don't adhere to the teaching of the prophet Muhammad PBUH who taught us the TRUE islam. Shias are perverted freaks
Spoken like a true dolt. You were brainwashed by Saudi donkey rapers. Ahlul Bayt are cool hombres. They allow transexuals. They are more liberal than Saudi shemales. Their women are finer too.

Shia even the 12vers beliefs are closer to traditional islam than salafists.
yes some 12vers make a point of insulting saxaaba like umar , abu bakr and caisha but its not a real part of doctrine,

the main difference is the belief in the infallbility of the ayatollahs.
that shit is just wrong and on the verge of kufr..
The infallibility of the four imams of Sunni law is no better. Shias worship imams, Sunnis worship imams - they're both erroneous. You have to think for yourself. Following others is for sheeple.

That's exactly what I said, but Grant was not having a word. I think President D confiscated Gringo properties. Hence the reason for the ESL teacher's calaalcal.

ultra liberal grant has to recognize the power of democracy.
the vast majority of the philipino people are delighted with duterte ..
they want him to go even more crazy,..

2/3 of the drugs in the Philippines are for production and export around the rest of asia.
he is right to attack supply..
anywhere else i would advise the cuban method.
anybody identified as an addict is to be sent o concentration camps to either die or be cured.

As far as i know cuba has a zero drug problem.

you fucking Saudi cock washer. f*ck Wahhabism and shia's. Cancers on islam, now rung along you beta cuck
Lol at cock washer. That's a new one.

Saudis are vermin, Iranian mullahs are vermin, all human rights abusers are vermin. The secular mujahideen stand for liberty, equality, and fraternity between all men, women, and those in between.

ultra liberal grant has to recognize the power of democracy.
the vast majority of the philipino people are delighted with duterte ..
they want him to go even more crazy,..

2/3 of the drugs in the Philippines are for production and export around the rest of asia.
he is right to attack supply..
anywhere else i would advise the cuban method.
anybody identified as an addict is to be sent o concentration camps to either die or be cured.

As far as i know cuba has a zero drug problem.
Grant believes the hoi polloi cannot be trusted with power. He's for limiting the franchise to men of property like a real Jeffersonian. He has to be carefully watched.

Duterte triggers SJWs. That's why I love him, but when it comes to drugs we have to pursue the Portugal option: full decriminalization. Substance abuse has gone down in Lisbon. Drugs are regulated, taxed, and the prisons are empty of harmless potheads.

Duterte has put the Killa back in Manilla with his shootouts though. Fun times

Grant believes the hoi polloi cannot be trusted with power. He's for limiting the franchise to men of property like a real Jeffersonian. He has to be carefully watched.

Duterte triggers SJWs. That's why I love him, but when it comes to drugs we have to pursue the Portugal option: full decriminalization. Substance abuse has gone down in Lisbon. Drugs are regulated, taxed, and the prisons are empty of harmless potheads.

Duterte has put the Killa back in Manilla with his shootouts though. Fun times

i am for decriminalization but i am a conspiracy theorist, i believe that drugs make up most of the "black" budget of western intelligence agencies .
anything that reduces their profits i will support.

Status
Not open for further replies.